• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

The Best Hockey Commercials

Rate this topic

That Shanny one is a classic!

The first two that came to mind for me:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

I can't remember the company or what the commercials were about, but in the mid to late 90s there were some HILARIOUS beer commercials that had to do with hockey... maybe Molson or LaBatt. I can't really remember specifics, but remember loving them.

I can't remember the company or what the commercials were about, but in the mid to late 90s there were some HILARIOUS beer commercials that had to do with hockey... maybe Molson or LaBatt. I can't really remember specifics, but remember loving them.

I remember the Molson ones, the tag line was "I am Canadian". Here's my favorite from that series:

Also, gotta include this one:

This was from the ESPY's, wasn't it?

Totally forgot about the FedEx commercial! What an awesome spot.

Any others have been posted, I think. For as much as Versus might suck, that Cup Raise commercial is awesome, too.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The Cup lifting commercial will always be my favorite. It embodies the true spirit of the NHL and how much the players sacrifice to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

my favorite!

These?

"Hey maybe you should be a goalie, Tony. Tony?" :lol:

I'm looking for a commercial (I think it was for Hockeytown authentics or something like that), it's got Steve Yzerman in it.. At the end of the commercial he's flipping through channels and says "Ouuh, curling!"

anyone have it?

I'm looking for a commercial (I think it was for Hockeytown authentics or something like that), it's got Steve Yzerman in it.. At the end of the commercial he's flipping through channels and says "Ouuh, curling!"

anyone have it?

I looked but couldn't find it. I did find this other Hockeytown Authentics one though: