• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/26 GDT: Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Im not asking anyone to lay down cause Im not as aggressive and assholish as you are...

I'm fine if you IGNORE ME please do.... won't break my heart one bit......

Im not dishing anything out.... Your the ONLY one who said anything I quoted 2 posts in my original one.... did you notice YOUR the only one who got pissed? anytime someone has a opinion other than your own you blow up.. Take a Midol.....

You're such a cry baby. You were not condescending in response to the other post you quoted so big surprise that the other user did not take issue. Call it what you want, but everyone can clearly see that it was a condescending rant from someone who thinks he is so cool because he is cool, calm and collective after a bad loss. Oh, Midol, good one.

maybe the olympics will spark our top players

howard played really good. he made alot of tough shots.. when your team lets a s*** load of opportunities to happen theyre gonna cash in unless theres a brick wall there.

ericsson shouldnt have been called up yet. i almost think lebda is better then him. a man with that size should be throwing people around.

stuart has been solid up until the islanders game. after then he fell off. idk maybe hes been having too much playing time.

idk its too much of a coincidence that shane doan was all over NHL.com today and everyone was talking about him just to have him score the game winning goal. hahahha

nonetheless when franzen williams and holmstrom come back that isnt going to help our 2 goal f*** up. we can only hope they can give us a 4 goal lead every game.

but that was a huge disgrace and fingers are going to be pointed at babcock if this doesnt stop soon.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
how much you guys bet that Howard He Do It?! is Miller Brew

How much do you want to bet that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about?

I don't remember ever being this upset after a hockey game. I don't even know what to say. This team is so full of fail right now, it's mind boggling. I will always live and die with the Red Wings, but seriously, this s*** needs to end.

Just think of Game 5 two years ago with the OT loss to the Pens. Even though we won game 6, that was the worst I ever felt after a loss.

Carry on.

Edited by arnoldbuck

I'm predicting when the season is over we'll be fighting for 8th and since we've blown all of these games we should of won we won't get in due to the fact our win total is low compared to all the other teams. That tiebreaker will force us out of the playoffs this year. They should have at least 5 more wins then OTL. This is a joke. And i'm afraid that could happen come april.

Edited by Zeta Power 40

Can someone tell me what the Joe is like after a game like this? Does everybody just act like Babcock clones, or are there people rushing to the Wings walkway, yelling at them to get their heads out of their asses?

I, too, was a little concerned when I saw that there were still 4-1/2 minutes left. Sadly, my concern was justified.

I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan. But when life in general has been handing you as much s*** as it has me lately, you just don't need to watch millionaires ******* up to add to your angst. For now, I'll be watching something else, and just check the Wings during commercials (or else just watch the replay if they win).

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Hard to believe that Ericsson was only a -1. He played like he should have been a -5.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Can someone tell me what the Joe is like after a game like this? Does everybody just act like Babcock clones, or are there people rushing to the Wings walkway, yelling at them to get their heads out of their asses?

I, too, was a little concerned when I saw that there were still 4-1/2 minutes left. Sadly, my concern was justified.

I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan. But when life in general has been handing you as much s*** as it has me lately, you just don't need to watch millionaires ******* up to add to your angst. For now, I'll be watching something else, and just check the Wings during commercials (or else just watch the replay if they win).

Well, the Joe was full of boo's when the game went to OT. I can only imagine what it was like after. Versus cut the feed pretty quick.

I've never seen such a collapse at the Joe, and I've been to over 40 games. I'm lucky because I can count the number of losses I've seen at the Joe in person on one hand.

from watching it on tv, when wings went up 4-2 everyone left (as usual.. when wings lead with few min left in the 3rd). man they in for a BIG surprise when they turn on the tv when they get home.

It seemed rather quiet from what I was hearing of the broadcast. I wish for something like the flurry of booing like after Calgary's last game - god knows this team deserves it.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
I've never seen such a collapse at the Joe, and I've been to over 40 games. I'm lucky because I can count the number of losses I've seen at the Joe in person on one hand.

I went to quite a few games in 2007 and it felt like the Wings lost every time I went. Aside from that, my track record is pretty good.

You're such a cry baby. You were not condescending in response to the other post you quoted so big surprise that the other user did not take issue. Call it what you want, but everyone can clearly see that it was a condescending rant from someone who thinks he is so cool because he is cool, calm and collective after a bad loss. Oh, Midol, good one.

Sorry would Prozac fit your mood then?

I can see your angry.... But don't try and take it out on me It's not my fault your acting like a Dick! You were already acting like one before I said anything.... If I can take a loss better than you, Ill take that as a compliment....

as much as the late 3rd periods are killing them, even the most pessimistic fan has to agree that they are getting better (remember the streak of getting shutout). Who knows the additions of Franzen, Holstrom, and Lilja will get that extra goal so even if they allow 2 goals in 2 minutes in the 3rd it might not even matter :P

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Sorry would Prozac fit your mood then?

I can see your angry.... But don't try and take it out on me It's not my fault your acting like a Dick! You were already acting like one before I said anything.... If I can take a loss better than you, Ill take that as a compliment....

Before you said anything I was absolutely fine. Don't even try to lie. It's not a dick move to point out that the Wings blew another 2 goal lead.

I know why Detroit lost tonight.

The hockey gods are finally paying us back for defeating Chicago 3-2 in OT after trailing 2-0 with under 40 seconds to go back in 2005.

Yup....I agree...

Oh well.....a point is a point.....buttttttttttttttttt....we gotta start winning sometime REAL soon.......

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Fixed it ;)

I think goals should be showered upon us for that move.

Before you said anything I was absolutely fine. Don't even try to lie. It's not a dick move to point out that the Wings blew another 2 goal lead.

I did not say it was a dick move to point it out... just didnt need to be said by everyone in the thread. Obviously you were offended that I used YOUR specific post.... Well Excuse the s*** out of me..... and Eat it...

Guest Howard He Do It?!

It's just hard to understand how this team can look so good and then complete s*** the bed in such a short amount of time. It's starting to get very old watching this 2 goal leads evaporate into thin air. The Wings are throwing points out the window at this point against teams that they are chasing.