• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CanadaBoy

Free NHL Gamecentre tonight!

Rate this topic

Keep in mind, and I hope that I am wrong, but I believe games that are on versus are NOT on gamecenter! I really hope that I am wrong for everyones sake that want to watch the Wings game tonight, but that is the way I remember it!

Keep in mind, and I hope that I am wrong, but I believe games that are on versus are NOT on gamecenter! I really hope that I am wrong for everyones sake that want to watch the Wings game tonight, but that is the way I remember it!

I am not positive either on this, but I believe you are right. I think the versus games are not available.

I have gamecenter. NBC, Versus, NHL network and local blackouts restrictions apply unfortunately. Sucks for Wings fans without Versus because the stream quality is excellent.

But hey, there are 7 other games on today.

If it's going to be blacked out anyway, then why do they even bother scheduling the game on GameCenter?

Because it's not blacked out everywhere else in the world, just in the US.

I work for the company that supports GameCenter, and the above statements about blackouts are correct. Tonight's Red Wings game on Versus will be blacked out in the US due to Versus coverage.

In Canada (except the Windsor/Sarnia areas due to proximity blackouts), and all other countries (except Europe, where ESPN360 has Center Ice Online), the game can be viewed on GameCenter.

Furthermore, if anyone has any questions about GameCenter, feel free to PM me, I can help with any technical questions, blackouts, requirements, etc.

Edited by bonan78

Funny how nobody has Versus, yet GameCenter is blacking out the game because it's on Versus.

As if anyone will watch it there.

So who actually provides Versus???

We get Versus on TSN quite a bit unless there is a Canadian team playing.

So who actually provides Versus???

We get Versus on TSN quite a bit unless there is a Canadian team playing.

It's on Comcast. That is because Comcast owns Versus.

To add to the blackout talk, even if it wasn't on Versus, those in the Detroit area would not be able to see it. You have to be out of market.

Edited by CenterIce

It's on Comcast. That is because Comcast owns Versus.

To add to the blackout talk, even if it wasn't on Versus, those in the Detroit area would not be able to see it. You have to be out of market.

If it wasn't on Versus though it would most likely be on FSD wouldn't it?

I think that most cable companies carry Versus and so does Dish Network! If you have Center Ice with Direct Tv the game will be on the Center Ice Channels of Direct Tv.

The NHL really needs to reconsider what channels they broadcast on, I swear the NHL has the worst TV netowrk deals out of any sport in the world. I mean you even get Fox Soccer Channel, but you can't get Versus, I think that says enough!

I think that most cable companies carry Versus and so does Dish Network! If you have Center Ice with Direct Tv the game will be on the Center Ice Channels of Direct Tv.

The NHL really needs to reconsider what channels they broadcast on, I swear the NHL has the worst TV netowrk deals out of any sport in the world. I mean you even get Fox Soccer Channel, but you can't get Versus, I think that says enough!

I wish we could get Fox Soccer Channel in Canada. We get Fox Sports World Canada. It's pretty *** compared to FSC.

If you are looking for a feed.. check out drumj's profile..he has been streaming for a while now... its been great because its troll free. Look at todays game discussions on page 4 for drumjs message.. also.. register yourself with ustream for the chat.. thats ll i can say!! JUST FOR WINGS FANS!!!!

cheers!

If it's going to be blacked out anyway, then why do they even bother scheduling the game on GameCenter?

^This^

Pee on 'em. And if we all drink a lot of water/beer we can probably hit Versus too.

OH, how I hate Comcast. :ranting:

No, most cable companies don't. Directv is not carrying it. We have Center Ice AND the sports channels AND Directv and NO. We don't get Versus ANYthing on any Center Ice channels.