• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/27 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Wild 5

Rate this topic

I'm getting REALLY ******* SICK of watching our guys go to the box for borderline/ticky tacky calls yet i just watched MINN get away with a late hit, a hook, a hold, and interference...all within a 5 minute period

I dont' disagree with you, but ozzie turned it on in both post seasons the past 2 years. I believe Ozzie will start regardless. If he has a bad game, he will get yanked because they won't be able to afford a bad game from Ozzie. So I disagree with you on your last point.

I don't think he should get a pass in the regular season either, but people are crucifying ozzie just like they did last year, but yet he stood on his head a lot in the playoffs for us. That's all I'm saying.

If Howard continues to play better than Osgood to the point where Osgood only gets 2-3 starts a month (continuing the current trend), then Babcock would be insane to give Osgood the nod in the playoffs, even on a short leash. Osgood will have done nothing to prove he is the better goalie, plus he will be cold. You can't afford to just hand over momentum to your opponent (we all know how that works out).