• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/27 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Wild 5

Rate this topic

You play soft, your players become vulnerable to injury.... too ******* bad.

Red Wings suck, they want to play soft they will get banged up.

Hopefully the Wild run up the score on these ******* losers.

PLAYOFFS LOL

I love trolls!

I want to thank whoever on the boards told me about this ad-block software. It rules!

If only I could use it on 5 Hour Energy spots and Sam Bernstein, I would love it SO much more...

Ozzie has to anticipate that cross ice pass. What a joke. But where, oh where is the defense more importantly? I can't believe it. I'm going to bed. What a waste of time to stay up and be tired at work in the morning because I watch this crap.

I dunno but I didn't see anybody within ten feet of the shooter. Then again, what else is new?

You play soft, your players become vulnerable to injury.... too ******* bad.

Red Wings suck, they want to play soft they will get banged up.

Hopefully the Wild run up the score on these ******* losers.

PLAYOFFS LOL

I'm starting to think the same thing. I mean, theres no way it's just a "coincidence" that so many players are going down this season. It has to be because of the way their playing. They're LETTING themselves become injured.

every time flip touches the puck i find myself wondering why it was a big deal to get him back from injury. is it just me or is he terrible?

Yes it's just you, he's one of our better players. He's put up some good points since coming back too, but obviously still needs to learn to be more effective, shoot more and score more goals.

IT TOOK THREE ******* INFRACTIONS THERE BEFORE THE REF RAISED HIS HAND. A punch to may's face, a slash to abby's leg and finally the trip to may....all within 5 sec, all in front of the ref.

Maybe you should make a montage of all the bad calls and send it to the league :scared:

every time flip touches the puck i find myself wondering why it was a big deal to get him back from injury. is it just me or is he terrible?

He is not the answer for this team. He's a defensive guy trying to create offense with average hands and a terrible shot. We should trade him and his contract for a guy who's capable of scoring more goals. Flip's not near as "bad" (he's great on defense) as he is just not the right piece of the puzzle for this team.