• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chet1530

at least kane is no longer taking cabs...

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

First thing I noticed: Damn those girls are not attractive at all, especailly for Pro Athelte Groupies

Second thing I noticed: Damn none of those guys was even remotely ripped. wtf mate lol

You don't think Abby Helm and Jimmy aren't enjoying life like this?

Hanging out with each other shirtless and/or pantsless? I somehow doubt it.

Don't get me wrong, they very well could be pulling strange on the regular, but I don't quite imagine photos of them like this surfacing.

First thing I noticed: Damn those girls are not attractive at all, especailly for Pro Athelte Groupies

Second thing I noticed: Damn none of those guys was even remotely ripped. wtf mate lol

HAHAHA, that is exactly what I thought. You would think they would have like 20 supermodels in there with them... But apparently they can have fun with a bunch of dudes with no clothes on an 3 unattractive girls? I guess you have to be a professional athlete to understand this.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Good for them, enjoying life before they get married.

You don't think Abby Helm and Jimmy aren't enjoying life like this?

Helm has a girlfriend and Jimmy is married. I don't know about Abby.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

This is why the Hawks won't win the Cup. The girls are supposed to be shirtless, not you guys. Bunch of morons.

No big surprise here, my team has done lots worse things than that. I however don't get the thing about getting down with chicks when other dudes are around, especially when your clothes start coming off, but I must say I know a few guys who don't care.

I just loved this comment someone made:

FYI, the low drinking age in Vancouver, combined with the godlike status hockey players enjoy, has resulted in a Vancity phenomenon known as the "Roxy flu" in which visiting teams often find their gameday legs a little heavy after a night of clubbing on Granville street. The Hawks were trounced 5-1 by the Canucks on Saturday, and these pics illustrate quite vividly the perils of facing the Vancouver Canucks on home ice (22-7-1 this season, the best home record in the NHL)

Helm has a girlfriend and Jimmy is married. I don't know about Abby.

Detroit%20Red%20Wings%20v%20Pittsburgh%20Penguins%20Game%20xOItqZLl3KMl.jpg

Helm's girl > Anyone Versteeg/Kane could ever hope for

That also kind of reminds me of

kipper-dion-stripclub.jpg

You'd think that pro athletes, as messed up as some of them look, could get at least halfway decent looking girls because of their wallets. (When Evgeni Malkin, who looks like his face was hit by a train, can swap spit with a pretty attractive girl, anything is possible.)

Someone could post pics of Kane with his sisters, probably the best looking girls hes ever been around.

Seriously those girls are atrocious. Something about a girl wearing plaid flannel in a limousine just doesn't seem right. That compounded with the fact that all of the guys are shirtless/pantless while all of the girls are fully clothed...

One of the girls is dressed like Al Borland from Home Improvement... and the girl in the last picture seems to be wearing the outfit of an 1800's french butler.

Wow...I thought me and my friends (all two of them) were the only ones to hang out together with our shirts off. As we all say, "Although it's cold out, and no one else has their shirts off, ....it's not a party until all of our shirts are off!!" Having beers and my friends nips wagging in my face all night....nothing better!! :unsure:

Ew, what? Granted those broads in the limo aren't attractive but Helm's girlfriend looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome and anorexia. The orange tan doesn't help either.

Edited by Tommy_Like_Wingy

FYI, the low drinking age in Vancouver, combined with the godlike status hockey players enjoy, has resulted in a Vancity phenomenon known as the "Roxy flu" in which visiting teams often find their gameday legs a little heavy after a night of clubbing on Granville street. The Hawks were trounced 5-1 by the Canucks on Saturday, and these pics illustrate quite vividly the perils of facing the Vancouver Canucks on home ice (22-7-1 this season, the best home record in the NHL)

The Wings go drinking when they're in Vancouver as well, but being older and more mature, I'm sure that this stuff never happens.

I know her.

Also, I'm hetero, I have a girlfriend... I'll say this, Kane and Versteeg are two good looking young lads with money, they can get any chick they want... They may not choose the right ones, but whatever.

Edited by BeeRYCE