• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Pat

Lebda Scratched; Injury Updates

Rate this topic

Why don't you elaborate on some #6 and #7 Defensemen that you consider so superior to those two.

Jesus.....we're talking about the bottom Defensemen on a team in the Salary Cap era! What do you realistically expect out of them?

name a bottom pairing worse then ours? Do I expect much out of them no, but I shouldn't worry any time they are on the ice it will end in either a penalty or an amazing scoring chance against us. Ericsson maybe young and have a lot of potential but that doesn't mean he is allowed to play like s*** without any comment. Then Lebda is just ******* garbage, defend him all you want but I've seen enough. This isn't some Lilja situation where he isn't truely appreciated until he is gone, Lebda is not good enough to remain a #6 dman on this team.

Why don't you elaborate on some #6 and #7 Defensemen that you consider so superior to those two.

Jesus.....we're talking about the bottom Defensemen on a team in the Salary Cap era! What do you realistically expect out of them?

Janik for one, yes he sucks but he is still better then either of them. That's just one of our minor league players, do you really want a list from around the league?

Guest mindfly
Now we just need Babcock to realize that Lebda needs to STAY scratched and we're golden.

they can start by winning this game and they will think like "why fix something that aint broken"

the wings are top 10 in the league in goals allowed with a rookie goaltender, yet for the last couple months, lebda, meech, and ericsson have logged a ton of minutes. they must be doing something right...

name a bottom pairing worse then ours? Do I expect much out of them no, but I shouldn't worry any time they are on the ice it will end in either a penalty or an amazing scoring chance against us. Ericsson maybe young and have a lot of potential but that doesn't mean he is allowed to play like s*** without any comment. Then Lebda is just ******* garbage, defend him all you want but I've seen enough. This isn't some Lilja situation where he isn't truely appreciated until he is gone, Lebda is not good enough to remain a #6 dman on this team.

No one is saying E can play like s*** without any comment, and I'm most certainly not saying Lebda is anything to write home about. My point is that you're complaining about something every fan of every single team does. There isn't a single fan base out there that doesn't cringe when their bottom D-pairing takes the ice (especially in the now Cap world). Hell, there's teams that cringe when their middle pairing is on the ice. We key in on Lebda because he's "our" bottom pairing. Yes, he's not good....but he's also not much worse than any other #6/#7 D-man.

Sidenote: Hell, Lilja wasn't appreciated by half of LGW *before* he was gone. The guy was garbage when he first got to Detroit, but really turned things around the past two seasons. However, the sheep of LGW couldn't get that notion out of their heads and instead proved how little they actually knew about his later level of play.

Janik for one, yes he sucks but he is still better then either of them. That's just one of our minor league players, do you really want a list from around the league?

Janik played well in his *short* time here, but there's a reason he hasn't been able to crack an NHL roster consistently. Yes, I really want a list of these #6 and #7 defensemen that you consider so superior to ours.

Lebda met some of my friends... lady friends in Royal Oak, and he keeps posting useless nonsense on their facebook.

that is all. i guess its not really harassment, but i feel like maybe he should be on "defensive coverage" websites.

tony

post a link so i can harrass him.

Guest mindfly
Since when do you get to decide what the players/coaches actually think? Why do you think you understand what's going on in their heads?

get in the game :)

So basically, your comment is full of s***. It's simply your feelings, No? I can do that too. Mindfly likes to be the most pessimistic, unhappy person in the world. See how easy?

It doesn't make it true.

basically all of your comments (multiple posters) are full of s***......

Lebda's career numbers

CAREER

games=312

goals=18

assists=48

points =66

+/- = 26

Ericcson

games=65

goals=5

assists=10

points=15

+ / - = -15

Lilja

games =458

goals=14

assists=58

points=72

+/- =41

I am not including Meech or Janik because they are not better than any of the above mentioned three.

my point is as follows: If the time comes that Lilja is healthy, Ericcson should be the odd man out...he seems lost out there and is a soft euro. lebda at least moves the puck. He has the experience and is a career PLUS PLAYER......you all are so quick to point the finger...and as a wise man told me once, men lie, women lie, numbers dont

People who don't know how to properly use stats in an argument are the bane of LGW.

Not only that, dmg (the poster) didn't even quote the right person. I'm fairly confident he/she meant to quote someone else, as my argument was not against Ericsson.