• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Anyone ever get a jersey from sportsk?

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I have a home jersey that I was thinking about sending in to customized. Has anyone ever bought from them? Can you tell me how the jerseys come out? Thanks!

I have 10 Wings jerseys, and I think all but 3 of them were bought from SportsK.

I have never been anything other than satisfied with SportsK. Their products are the real deal, not the cheap knockoffs. Their customization is the same tackle twill (not ironed on) materials that the real jerseys have, and they use the same letters and fonts so you don't get that knockoff look like you'd get at shop.nhl.com.

Their customer service is fantastic too. They're always helpful and very quick with responses, at times they've sent responses to questions on the weekend. They also have lightning fast shipping, often delivering items sooner than promised with a custom job.

All in all, I will never shop for a Wings jersey anywhere other than SportsK. They've been way too good to me for way too long, and I'm a customer for life. And I know I'm not alone on the boards with that opinion too.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13
I have 10 Wings jerseys, and I think all but 3 of them were bought from SportsK.

I have never been anything other than satisfied with SportsK. Their products are the real deal, not the cheap knockoffs. Their customization is the same tackle twill (not ironed on) materials that the real jerseys have, and they use the same letters and fonts so you don't get that knockoff look like you'd get at shop.nhl.com.

Their customer service is fantastic too. They're always helpful and very quick with responses, at times they've sent responses to questions on the weekend. They also have lightning fast shipping, often delivering items sooner than promised with a custom job.

All in all, I will never shop for a Wings jersey anywhere other than SportsK. They've been way too good to me for way too long, and I'm a customer for life. And I know I'm not alone on the boards with that opinion too.

Well I'm sold. Thanks a lot for the answer!

Guest DatsyukianDeke13
Here's a WC authentic I got customized from SportsK (obviously just the numbers and lettering):

DSC_5267.jpg

DSC_5268.jpg

They do amazing work, and it's definitely my favorite jersey.

lol I have a Lidstrom WC jersey too. I wear it out on the pond.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I'm not sure about that. I have a home jersey so it will be the same color throughout.

I have purchased 4 authentic, 1 replica Wings jersey from SportsK over the past couple of years. If you have a discerning eye regarding customizations, you will not be disappointed. They are top notch...Highly recommend. :thumbup:

So when they say $47 1-color (w/ 'C' or 'A') does that mean you're paying more to get the whites on the sleeves? Or is $47 the total?

I think they mean that the numbers themselves are only one color. Since both the home and away numbers are only one color, as opposed to the "two-tone" style that almost every other team uses. So it doesn't matter that the back numbers/letters are red and the sleeve numbers are white, they're still only one color.

Think of the NY Rangers numbers/letters, as opposed to the Wings. That's what they're talking about for one color vs. two colors.

I'm a bigger guy and I looked at their sizing chart. They list their chest sizes are bigger then the waist sizes for each jersey. I'm the other way around. Am I not going to be able to wear the new RBK jersey's. I have a NIKE from grade 8 like 10 years ago that still fits me but they were the baggy ones.

Just wonder if anyone could give me an idea what the fit of the Rbk jersey's are like?

I'm a bigger guy and I looked at their sizing chart. They list their chest sizes are bigger then the waist sizes for each jersey. I'm the other way around. Am I not going to be able to wear the new RBK jersey's. I have a NIKE from grade 8 like 10 years ago that still fits me but they were the baggy ones.

Just wonder if anyone could give me an idea what the fit of the Rbk jersey's are like?

http://www.icejerseys.com/sizing_chart.html

That's the best fitting and sizing guide I can find for how the RBK Edge jerseys compare to jerseys of the past. Although I don't know how much help it will be if you have an older Nike jersey, instead of the CCM style before Reebok took over.

But using that guide and a tape measure, you could get a sense of how they new RBK Edge jersey will fit. The Edge is the authentic, which means it will be the slimmer fit jersey, whereas te Premier is the replica and will be cut more like the CCM/Koho jerseys from

a few years ago.

I think they mean that the numbers themselves are only one color. Since both the home and away numbers are only one color, as opposed to the "two-tone" style that almost every other team uses. So it doesn't matter that the back numbers/letters are red and the sleeve numbers are white, they're still only one color.

Think of the NY Rangers numbers/letters, as opposed to the Wings. That's what they're talking about for one color vs. two colors.

That would make sense. It also makes sense that Bruins and Pens lettering would be more expensive since they're 3 color.

http://www.icejerseys.com/sizing_chart.html

That's the best fitting and sizing guide I can find for how the RBK Edge jerseys compare to jerseys of the past. Although I don't know how much help it will be if you have an older Nike jersey, instead of the CCM style before Reebok took over.

But using that guide and a tape measure, you could get a sense of how they new RBK Edge jersey will fit. The Edge is the authentic, which means it will be the slimmer fit jersey, whereas te Premier is the replica and will be cut more like the CCM/Koho jerseys from

a few years ago.

Thanks Jedi. I think the Nike and CCM's are basically the same fit. My buddy got a Philly RBK when they first came out and he could barely wear it it was so tight but he might have had the Edge one. I just don't want the same problem.

The charts at SportsK just show that the jersey's slim when they get to the waist. Those could jst be the edge ones they are talking about though.

Thanks again.

They are FANTASTIC. I've gotten a franzen jersey and a datysuk winter classic jersey from them. They also did the customization for my 1984 Campbell Conference all star jersey (stevy y) and right now they are in the process of customizing my new team sweden jersey with zetterberg, i think I'll get it right in time for the olympics.

They are FANTASTIC. I've gotten a franzen jersey and a datysuk winter classic jersey from them. They also did the customization for my 1984 Campbell Conference all star jersey (stevy y) and right now they are in the process of customizing my new team sweden jersey with zetterberg, i think I'll get it right in time for the olympics.

Is this a store or a website???? can i get a link?

What is sportK? I'm looking for a new jersey i was ganna buy them from someone in the China thread, but if the price is right at sportK id be willing to look there since everyone says teh quality is great. Does anyone have a link or contact info?

www.sportsk.com. It's a store that sells Wings jerseys for better prices than most other stores.

If your only criteria for shopping for a Wings jersey is to get it as inexpensive as possible, then don't bother with Sportsk. Although they're less expensive than IceJerseys or Nhl.com, they're still going to be more than the links in the other thread. But be aware, those other links don't always let you get the player you want or the color jersey you want. So sure, you'll save alot more money in the other thread, but the old addage that "You get what you pay for" comes to mind.

Personally, I'd rather pay a little more but be confident in knowing I have the real thing. The Chinese knockoffs just look terrible to me, and you can spot them a mile away if you know what to look for.

Here's a WC authentic I got customized from SportsK (obviously just the numbers and lettering):

DSC_5267.jpg

DSC_5268.jpg

They do amazing work, and it's definitely my favorite jersey.

That jersey looks fantastic.

www.sportsk.com. It's a store that sells Wings jerseys for better prices than most other stores.

If your only criteria for shopping for a Wings jersey is to get it as inexpensive as possible, then don't bother with Sportsk. Although they're less expensive than IceJerseys or Nhl.com, they're still going to be more than the links in the other thread. But be aware, those other links don't always let you get the player you want or the color jersey you want. So sure, you'll save alot more money in the other thread, but the old addage that "You get what you pay for" comes to mind.

Personally, I'd rather pay a little more but be confident in knowing I have the real thing. The Chinese knockoffs just look terrible to me, and you can spot them a mile away if you know what to look for.

Amen. I just posted a similar response in the other thread. The Lidstrom jersey posted above is a great example of how much better a quality sweater looks than one of the cheap knock-offs bought to save a puck. I read about posters ordering the fakes 5-6 at a time, and that money would be better spent getting one quality sweater that's officially licensed and tailored to the specifications of the team.

so do they allow you to send a blank jersey and they will customize it for you as well as buying a jersey from them? How much is it to just get them to customize the jersey?

so do they allow you to send a blank jersey and they will customize it for you as well as buying a jersey from them? How much is it to just get them to customize the jersey?

$47 for a Wings jersey. http://www.sportsk.com/sewing.html

I will likely do this when the time comes for a new jersey. Hard to find a Chinese Kronwall jersey. ;)

Yes. The jersey I put pics up earlier I bought off of eBay (WC authentics don't really exist anymore, so I had to go there; end price $290), shipped from my home in WA to SportsK in MI, paid $66 ($60 customization for two-color number and single color name/C and $6 shipping) and had it back in around a month.

As someone else noted, the normal jerseys (being single color) are less: $47, then $6 shipping.

I would normally order my jerseys from them, but they don't have authentics in my size (54), unfortunately.

Edit: Also gotta agree with the poster talking about Chinese knock-offs: if you're just buying one jersey I can understand it, but if you're buying 5-10, it's pretty pointless. The quality difference even between the premier and authentic is ridiculous. The difference between Chinese made (and obviously fake) jerseys and authentics is hilarious.

Edited by Theophany

Yes. The jersey I put pics up earlier I bought off of eBay (WC authentics don't really exist anymore, so I had to go there; end price $290), shipped from my home in WA to SportsK in MI, paid $66 ($60 customization for two-color number and single color name/C and $6 shipping) and had it back in around a month.

As someone else noted, the normal jerseys (being single color) are less: $47, then $6 shipping.

I would normally order my jerseys from them, but they don't have authentics in my size (54), unfortunately.

Edit: Also gotta agree with the poster talking about Chinese knock-offs: if you're just buying one jersey I can understand it, but if you're buying 5-10, it's pretty pointless. The quality difference even between the premier and authentic is ridiculous. The difference between Chinese made (and obviously fake) jerseys and authentics is hilarious.

I see people with the fake winter classic jerseys at games all the time and they are reallllly obvious. They look like crap and stand out like a sore thumb, well atleast to me, I guess some people probabaly don't notice anything, but I think they are quite ugly in person.