• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Drake_Marcus

Tatar Steals the #1 Wings Prospect Ranking from Kindl

Rate this topic

I wonder if this isn't so much as Tatar taking the #1 as Kindl giving it up... hhmm.

Very good point. Kindl's progression has essentially stalled with little to no improvement in any area of his play.

For sure. I would never say Z was a bad skater but hes not fluent like Pav and that "hoppity" stride isnt the fastest way to get from A to B.

The hoppity stride might not be the fastest way to get from A to B but it sure does wonders to hold onto the puck while skating into the offensive zone while on the PK playing one man keep away from the entire opposing team. gotta give him that. Hes no thumper like homer haha

Look at the stats man-- McCollum's been worse over the period of Larsson's bad play.

I won't deny that. I don't actively follow the Grifs, I just go to the games, haha. Neither one of them has been overly impressive in the games I attended and, for that matter, none of them have blown me away.

It was merely a singular statement of fact.

I won't deny that. I don't actively follow the Grifs, I just go to the games, haha. Neither one of them has been overly impressive in the games I attended and, for that matter, none of them have blown me away.

It was merely a singular statement of fact.

Well I can definitely believe you saw him recently and weren't impressed. From the games I've watched online lately none of the GR goalies have impressed.

Well I can definitely believe you saw him recently and weren't impressed. From the games I've watched online lately none of the GR goalies have impressed.

Yeah, the last game I went to - a couple of weeks back - he started. It was actually my only experience seeing him start and he let in 3 goals in the 1st. Obviously, you can't blame him entirely, but 2 were weeeaaaakk.

Tatar's being compared to Hudler's talent level? That gives me a boner, but LGW a bad stomach.

What's more exciting is that Tatar is said to be a MORE DYNAMIC Hudler. I pray this kid doesn't pull a Leino when he gets his chance up here.

I saw him the other night in GR...he was a little spitfire. I like the kid, I liked him at training camp. He's got some fire and spirit.

wow... every thread about Tatar must include this and I'm very surprised I am the first to add it to the thread:

tater-tots-48414.jpg

In all seriousness though, I am very excited about Tatar and he is the guy I most look forward to seeing on my annual trip to GR to catch the Griffin's this year - we're just behind the benches this year too, so I should get a good look at changes, strategies, etc and have a good idea the minute he steps onto the ice... is it odd that when I go to my GR game, I watch it more like a scout then a fan? haha

Edited by stevkrause

People wanting to judge for themselves (along with watching the rest of our prospects in action) can watch the Griffins game tonight at 8:35pm EST here:

Link

Theres a nice little chat box as well for banter :P Theres no Wings game tonight, so you all have no excuse! See you all in there :)

People wanting to judge for themselves (along with watching the rest of our prospects in action) can watch the Griffins game tonight at 8:35pm EST here:

Link

Theres a nice little chat box as well for banter :P Theres no Wings game tonight, so you all have no excuse! See you all in there :)

thanks for the link!

Link

Best game I've seen this season! :thumbup:

Briliant team performance, everyone but 3 players with a point.

Abdelkader and Ritola goal and assist. :thumbup:

Mursak, 1 assist, +3, One Fight! (9 PM).

His fight was a beauty.

He started out getting a bit beat up, looked like he might've been about to be taken down but he hung in there and managed to let rip a few beauties! Was a great showing, he can certainly handle his own when it comes to fighting. Griffins commentator was going nuts, he loves Jan. :D

Just noticing these two consecutive posts was quite amusing, even though I realize the second was a response to an earlier post.

EARLIER PART OF POST SNIPPED OFF

Man, imagine if we could throw Hudler and Helm in a machine and get one player out on the other side.... well two I guess, we can leave the guy with Helm's hands and Hulder's legs for the families to enjoy.

if you mean Andrej Nestrasil, he has a shoulder injury and is out of Victoriavilles line up for 3 weeks.