• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 yzefan

yzefan

Yzefan

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

I was just watching sportnet and they babs on .. He said that williams will be back on friday, homer will be back for sure on sunday/tuesday and franzen is coming back 3 days before the olympic break. All confirmed by babs.. no real suprises but i thought i would throw it up ..

cheers all

Go Wings

P.S. Babs confirmed that JIMMIE will be in net next game... no real suprise either!!

Edited by yzefan, 28 January 2010 - 06:27 PM.

Draper !!!

#2 seeinred

seeinred

Teemu!

• HoF Booster
  • 7,812 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

3 days before the Olympic break? Why not just stay out and use the extra time to heal up?

Posted Image

Crosby's Bettman Real Doll is going to get quite a workout tonight.

#3 yzefan

yzefan

Yzefan

• Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (SeeinRed @ January 28, 2010 - 06:27PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3 days before the Olympic break? Why not just stay out and use the extra time to heal up?

ya i was wondering that myself.. will just be excited to see him back on the ice... needs to get his legs back... so thats ok.. i dont know if he ment 3 games before..which is different
Draper !!!

#4 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

Wasn't it today that Lilja was going to meet with everybody? Probably too soon for news, but I sure hope it's good!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.