• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/29 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

So I have decided that the Wings are in need of some luck and by luck I mean me. I haven't really posted on these boards like I used to for quite some time so I am going to attribute them losing to my lack of being here. I APOLOGIZE, FOLKS. Tis okay though cause I am back (will try to be for the most part) and the WINS are coming!

BTW, I feel a blowout tonight. Maybe 6 or 7 goals by the almighty in Red & White.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you back.

It's pretty sad how you decided to put your personal life ahead of this site, though. :hehe:

Who needs school and work anyway?

97.1 just reported Bert out tonight with a groin injury. Don't know how accurate that is.

Figures.

We'll never be completely healthy with our luck. He was dominant against them last time we played, too. I remember him scoring several goals including the OT winner.

Fsn + sucks... nobody wants to watch the pistons anyway

That just ruined my day. I was under the impression I would be watching in HD tonight, with beer in hand. Instead FSD wants to put the s***ty ass, lose 13 in a row Pistons with their 5K fans on the HD station and put an important divisional Wings game on their s***ty SD channel. Nice job guys. :thumbdown:

Wings win, 14-2.

Williams gets 11 goals and 3 assists in his first game back. Whoever's scratched gets 2 of the other 3, and the last goal magically goes in off a faceoff, with neither team touching it, making it the first uncredited goal in NHL history.

Let's f***in' rage.

Tonight is FSN+ isn't it...

Also, this game is absolutely crucial. If we win, we're back into a playoff spot and competing for #7. If we lose, we're within striking distance from Minnesota and Dallas.

The other thing here is that there are two #664 channels on Directv, so you'd think one of them could show the game in HD? Nada. The second channel is for Indiana Whatever, but nothing's listed. Like they have anything going on there, EVER. :ranting:

Good to see you back.

It's pretty sad how you decided to put your personal life ahead of this site, though. :hehe:

Who needs school and work anyway?

Thanks!

Haha I've been lurking these boards pretty much everyday, just haven't posted because I don't want to deal with the bashing and doom and gloom, but now I feel it's time for me to make a difference here once again. lol

Thanks!

Haha I've been lurking these boards pretty much everyday, just haven't posted because I don't want to deal with the bashing and doom and gloom, but now I feel it's time for me to make a difference here once again. lol

It's hard to be gloomy when you're around. Doomy and bashy, maybe, but not gloomy.

Go Wings!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Going to have to miss this one tonight on the account of pregaming but damn we really need a win to get a nice little streak going. Lets go Wings

not sure if im that excited with williams coming back. we've been playing really bad in our own zone, not covering people. williams isn't exactly known for his defense. it just seems our play in our own has slipped alarmingly recently, it almost seems we have taken it for granted now that we are getting guys back

It's not just recently, we have sucked for the last year and a half, but scored a ton of goals last season to cover the s***ty play.

It's not just recently, we have sucked for the last year and a half, but scored a ton of goals last season to cover the s***ty play.

We've actually been playing pretty well in our own zone, this year. It just seems bad because we can't score.

5 GA in our past two games haven't really helped, but we're in 9th (we used to be in 7th) in GA/G.

Everyone that's feeling good about the Wings post lot of positivity tonight.

We have 1 win in our last seven, only Nashville and Calgary are playing bad in the Western Conference.

The Wild, Stars, Ducks and Blues are less than 4 points behind us and gaining ground every night.

Here's hoping we turn this disaster around TONIGHT.