• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/29 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Pathetic. I don't care about sticks, when you lose so many games in a row in the way we have, to take a lead at the end of a period and to give it up immediately with your top line out, it's pathetic.

This ain't Howard. This team of skaters should be kissing Howard's ass right now as this could've been uglier.

BUT NEWSFLASH SKATERS!!!

No goalie is going to bail your asses out all game if you keep giving up stupid-ass opportunities.

I am happy with Howard in this period, that is it. Team on whole still looked like s***.

Good power-play goal too. Flip made a good play, and hopefully that line can build on it. They're going to need all the help they can get down the stretch...

Wow, heard it all now! :blink::thumbup:

It's not even like I'm mad at Howard, it was a weak goal thats it. The rest of the team should feel like s***, he keeps them in the game, they give a lead and then lose it like that. Hopefully it wills them to come out strong in the 2nd, but you truely never know with this team anymore :D

Stop trolling already and go back to letsgopens.com

God, I hate these newbies.

:P

Edited by GMRwings1983

I wasn't saying anything about Osgood. I was defending Howard. He bailed out the team 3-4 times and then gave up a s***ty goal. The whole team is allowing a shooting gallery.

And for the record, I could care less how long people have been here. Anyone in love with Osgood jumped all over Howard when he finally f***ed up. Howard's the reason the Wings are still in this one right now. If you paid attention, you might see that.

Yeah, I know you didn't mention Ozzie, but it was a general statement over this whole Ozzie bashing.

Maybe the reason Osgood supporters are jumping all over Howard's bad plays/goals is because EVERY little thing that happens to Ozzie is blow so far out of proportion that it makes him look like thw worst goalie in the history of the universe! I support Ozzie, hell, I even named a ******* BIRD after him, but I do know that he's having a s***ty season. Yet, Osgood "lovers" (as you put it) have been slammed and flamed by some on here. Hell, Ozzie gave the Wings chances to stay into the game, but, when you only score 2 goals, you ain't gonna win. And remember, Ozzie has only played, what, 2 full games in a month? That'll screw up any goalie's rhythm and mindset, even Howard's. The Wings haven't been doing s*** the past few games, if you haven't noticed. Hard to win when the team in front of the goalie sucks the 7 levels of s***.

That's all I'm gonna say on the subject for the rest of the game, hopefully. There are more important things to point out and get pissed at in this game. Goaltending isn't one of them.

Stop trolling already and go back to letsgopens.com

God, I hate these newbies.

:P

Actually, I've had an account on here before and just created a new one for this name. Also, just because you've had an account somewhere for a long period of time means you're right. You can be an idiot for an extended period of time, as you're exhibiting. I'm sure your bashing and calling someone a "newbie" is just some inner issue surrounding the idea that you've never really fit in anything else but on a Red Wings forum. Piss off.

Yeah, I know you didn't mention Ozzie, but it was a general statement over this whole Ozzie bashing.

Maybe the reason Osgood supporters are jumping all over Howard's bad plays/goals is because EVERY little thing that happens to Ozzie is blow so far out of proportion that it makes him look like thw worst goalie in the history of the universe!

Exactly. So then why is it fine for people to do the same to Howard? People who ***** about Ozzie getting jumped all over jumping all over Howard is productive how? And people who do bash Osgood, I would hope, do so because he's been terrible for a second consecutive regular season, and not because he made one mistake in the middle of otherwise excellent play.