• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/29 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

can't forget stuart holding/hooking someone instead of playing the puck that's right in front of him

After making how many outstanding saves before?

Shut the f*** up troll.

:lol: I've been called alot on these boards, but troll is new. No friend, not troll, realist. Yes Howard was making great saves, but in the end that is a weak goal. After all the flack Ozzie has gotten for the same crap, i'm not just going to let Howard off the hook. None of that even matters because really outside of the 1st line and Williams the team is asleep at the wheel again.

Jesus christ, Williams does something great, and then that s***. And for all those harping on Ozzie, that was a weak ass goal for Jimmy to give up.

Who gives a s***? He stopped a hell of a lot of other chances the whole period. It's so cool to focus on one less-than-stellar play though.

I think it's wholly and completely fair to give goalies at the very least one soft goal a game. Even two isn't exactly the end of the world by any means. They happen to everyone and it's lame as hell to hold it over guys heads, especially when they do so many other things right.

Good thing Zetterberg brought his A game today. :rolleyes:

First he tried a Kris Draper move on a breakaway, then he falls down on the shift which leads to the turnover and goal.

I pray it's not gonna be 10+ more years of the same thing.

Guest mindfly
:lol: I've been called alot on these boards, but troll is new. No friend, not troll, realist. Yes Howard was making great saves, but in the end that is a weak goal. After all the flack Ozzie has gotten for the same crap, i'm not just going to let Howard off the hook. None of that even matters because really outside of the 1st line and Williams the team is asleep at the wheel again.

Hey that's my trademark saying!!! :rolleyes:

After making how many outstanding saves before?

Shut the f*** up troll.

Oh, the irony of that statement. f*** off yourself, troll.

How about, whenever there are games with Howard in net, there should be NO OsGod bashing, especially since there's nothing that merits such bashing. ******* hell, it's annoying on these GDT where there's OsGod bashing when there is no merit.

Oh, the irony of that statement. f*** off yourself, troll.

How about, whenever there are games with Howard in net, there should be NO OsGod bashing, especially since there's nothing that merits such bashing. ******* hell, it's annoying on these GDT where there's OsGod bashing when there is no merit.

I wasn't saying anything about Osgood. I was defending Howard. He bailed out the team 3-4 times and then gave up a s***ty goal. The whole team is allowing a shooting gallery.

And for the record, I could care less how long people have been here. Anyone in love with Osgood jumped all over Howard when he finally f***ed up. Howard's the reason the Wings are still in this one right now. If you paid attention, you might see that.

I love how many of you are groaning about being tied after the first period. This game should be 3-1 minimum for the Preds. Any time your team gives up 4 unmolested breakaways in a period and comes out tied, you should be thanking whatever deity it is you think has f***ed us over this year.

Yep. Guess it was his turn. :(

It's not even like I'm mad at Howard, it was a weak goal thats it. The rest of the team should feel like s***, he keeps them in the game, they give a lead and then lose it like that. Hopefully it wills them to come out strong in the 2nd, but you truely never know with this team anymore :D

I love how many of you are groaning about being tied after the first period. This game should be 3-1 minimum for the Preds. Any time your team gives up 4 unmolested breakaways in a period and comes out tied, you should be thanking whatever deity it is you think has f***ed us over this year.

You're right, the Wings did play a poor period, but after taking the lead, it'd be nice not to give up a goal on the next shift.

This team just blew whatever momentum it got from the Williams goal. It's just frustrating.

I really, really like this post.

The other thing I really appreciate is that Mickey, Murph (and sometimes Ken) are getting ALL over the Wings, and I'm ALL for it.