• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Branton87

WHYYY?! OH WHYYY?!

Rate this topic

As I said in the GDT, it doesn't matter.

This team is healthy now and needs to go on long winning streak, so that these other teams become insignificant.

If it can't do that and needs these Western Conference bottom feeders to lose for us, then we don't belong in the playoffs. If we need help to make the playoffs, we shouldn't be a playoff team. Not with our level of talent.

If it can't do that and needs these Western Conference bottom feeders to lose for us, then we don't belong in the playoffs. If we need help to make the playoffs, we shouldn't be a playoff team. Not with our level of talent.

Ahh, there it is. I can always count on you to make a statement such as, if X, then Y doesn't deserve Z. Seriously though whatever happened to that YoungGuns dude?

Ahh, there it is. I can always count on you to make a statement such as, if X, then Y doesn't deserve Z. Seriously though whatever happened to that YoungGuns dude?

What does he have to do with it?

BTW, I got your pm and sent one back to you. Hope that helps.

Maybe they'll be tied after OT and Bettman will declare Crosby the winner?

Nah, Bettman wants to wait until Sunday to screw anyone over in the name of Crosby.

He'll make sure one of the refs calls Meech for hooking even though Meech is in GR.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

This game is an absolute joke. The 3rd period shouldn't even be played.