• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/31 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Penguins 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

the wings are down by 1 in the 3rd against the penguins! THEY AREN'T MAKING THE PLAYOFFS

FUKK FRANZEN HE SUCKS TRADE HIM FOR TRAVIS MOEN

Travis Moen!?... But then we would have to give up atleast 2 first round picks! :ph34r:

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Im forwarding this thread to the redwings organization because clearly many of you know exactly what should be done. tell me more of what the wings organization has to do please!!!

We should all sit on our hands and pretend everything is spectacular and that the Wings are just as good as they were last season and the one before that.

We should all sit on our hands and pretend everything is spectacular and that the Wings are just as good as they were last season and the one before that.

ok.. i guess we should all just piss and moan about it - good thinking

Im forwarding this thread to the redwings organization because clearly many of you know exactly what should be done. tell me more of what the wings organization has to do please!!!

we could ccome up on a messageboard and say nothing at all, now that sounds fun.........jack ass

Guest Howard He Do It?!

People are upset. They are going to vent. I'm sorry that everyone here doesn't live up to your standards of how to act on an internet forum.

Look, you have two choices. Get on the merry-go-round or get off. Things suck around Red Wing-ville and the townspeople are cranky. I learned a while ago to just let them be cranky.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
we could ccome up on a messageboard and say nothing at all, now that sounds fun.........jack ass

Or only positive things! We'd have about 10 pages of comments this season. :hehe: