• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

taxijim

Helm hates Pittsburgh also

Rate this topic

According to Helmer's Facebook page, his girlfriend at todays game was harassed by some Pittsburgh fans who were evicted....security came to speak to Helm after the second period. Darren sounds pretty upset by the whole thing & has expressed his dislike for the Pitt. scene. Sounds like a classless place to me.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

it should be interesting when Helmers logs onto his account and sees 200 friend request haha

According to Helmer's Facebook page, his girlfriend at todays game was harassed by some Pittsburgh fans who were evicted....security came to speak to Helm after the second period. Darren sounds pretty upset by the whole thing & has expressed his dislike for the Pitt. scene. Sounds like a classless place to me.

is his page a "fan page" or an "actual person" page (aka click on the "people" option when you are on the search page)??

the only darren helm (of the "people" variety) that I thought could be him had a pic of him smashing a Predators (i think).

GO WINGS!

Pittsburgh Fans are the Worst fans in Sports other then Ohio...Fans were talking S*t to me at a sports bar in New York during Game 7 last year! I was F**cking pissed off.

My friends from Pittsburgh all tell me the same thing, "It's all we got." That's no excuse but it's still kind of sad. Now that Ohio has LeBron they're starting to exhibit some of the same moronic symptoms.

Take it from someone who had to live in that hell-hole for 7 years... its the cesspool of the country. Absolutely the most backwards state in the union. And it *is* true - all they have are their sports. Its literally all they care about... their team winning and making fans of other teams miserable. It really doesn't come as a surprise to me that someone was harassing Helms significant other, considering the last time I was at the Igloo my folks and I got a nice cold beer shower and expletive combo (and this was early 2000's!). Absolutely the most classless group of sports fans in the country.

Don't go there unless you're looking for trouble.

Take it from someone who had to live in that hell-hole for 7 years... its the cesspool of the country. Absolutely the most backwards state in the union. And it *is* true - all they have are their sports. Its literally all they care about... their team winning and making fans of other teams miserable. It really doesn't come as a surprise to me that someone was harassing Helms significant other, considering the last time I was at the Igloo my folks and I got a nice cold beer shower and expletive combo (and this was early 2000's!). Absolutely the most classless group of sports fans in the country.

Don't go there unless you're looking for trouble.

You get a scholarship there or something?

I'm from New Orleans.

I'm a Cajun Coon Ass Redneck who doesn't know anything about hockey and just watches football and NASCAR.

I don't know what I am doing here.

:P

Seriously guys, lighten up some.

:blink: wait, you arent? :lol: