• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jmad

Is Kronwall Fine?

Rate this topic

After the game they mentioned that he was fine, but I haven't heard anything since. I think it was Pierre who basically immediately declared that Kronwall would not only miss games but miss the entire Olympics. NBC is terrible.

After the game they mentioned that he was fine, but I haven't heard anything since. I think it was Pierre who basically immediately declared that Kronwall would not only miss games but miss the entire Olympics. NBC is terrible.

I had a conflict between laughing at Pierre and worrying about Kronwall. He said he talked to Kronwall who was excited to make an impact in the Olympics but "not anymore."

Dr. Pierre McGuire ladies and gentlemen

I had a conflict between laughing at Pierre and worrying about Kronwall. He said he talked to Kronwall who was excited to make an impact in the Olympics but "not anymore."

Pierre is also a scientist. Obviously, it was only him who knew the specifics of the sudden gust of wind that propelled Datsyuk to score in the Winter Classic.

Pierre McGuire makes the games on NBC almost unwatchable... thankfully there's a mute button...

The guy is just brutal, worse than Tony Kornheiser was on MNF... and that says a lot...

Pierre is a disaster, but I was worried about that hit b/c it was right on the knee. When I saw him able to stand up on the bench, I was more hopeful he was either fine, or it would just be like a sprain or something, but I'm still checking for updates. That was kind of an unnecessary hit by Kronwall on that play, so it'd be a shame if he got hurt again on a play like that.

Guest Crymson
Pierre is also a scientist. Obviously, it was only him who knew the specifics of the sudden gust of wind that propelled Datsyuk to score in the Winter Classic.

Yeah, no joke. The guy is a moron. The fact that he is still a PbP guy is, funnily enough, very representative of a major issue in the NHL: even when there are major problems in the rules, and even when there are NHL staff members who just cannot get it done, the league makes no changes.

Guest Lidstromboli
I also think its ironic Pittsburgh is on NBC three weekends in a row. Thats f***in stupid and bias. They need to go back to ABC with bill clement, waaaaaayyy better

they might be on 3 times in a row, but i'm pretty sure they have the same amount of games broadcast on NBC as the wings, flyers, rangers, and blackhawks

When I saw Kronwall's knee bend sideways like that, and knowing it was the same knee he had just damaged the MCL, and had multiple cortisone shots, I thought for sure his season was over.

How can his damaged knee bend like that and remain perfectly fine? Surely that knee is weaker than normal, and has a greater chance of being injured in the future?

Guest mindfly
When I saw Kronwall's knee bend sideways like that, and knowing it was the same knee he had just damaged the MCL, and had multiple cortisone shots, I thought for sure his season was over.

How can his damaged knee bend like that and remain perfectly fine? Surely that knee is weaker than normal, and has a greater chance of being injured in the future?

He just had a bit of luck... for once?

If you let things heal properly, they can grow back stronger. Guessing that was the case, definitely lucky though, I almost turned the game off when I saw that hit.

-The Wings received a scare when defenseman Niklas Kronwall limped off the ice early in overtime after banging his previously injured left knee into Jordan Staal's knee. Kronwall did not return to the game but said he should be fine. He will be further evaluated on Monday. It was his fourth game back after missing nearly 10 weeks with a sprained left MCL.Feb. 2, 2010

The Sports Xchange

Feb 1 Kronwall is OK after tweaking his knee in overtime against Pittsburgh on Sunday, MLive.com reports.

Recommendation: "I knew coming back I was going to get those tweaks here and there. Should be good to go," Kronwall said. "Tried to hit him, felt like he kind of came over on top of me. It’s just one of those minor tweaks, hopefully." Sunday was just his fourth game back after a 10-game absence, so we'll have to wait and see if his condition gets worse between now and Tuesday night's game in San Jose. yahoo sports