• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Playtawk

Sedin 'sisters' no more. These guys are for real.

Rate this topic

Hai guise!

I am seriously worried about facing the Sedins in the Olympics....they could make Pronger and Neids look silly :scared:

Until then tho, it would be most welcome if they keep it up. THey've each been going at 1.5ppg in the 30+ games since Daniel came back from his injury, and Burrows has 40 goals in the ~70 games since that line was put together last season :blink:

/continues lurking

Edited by henriksedin

Another spam thread trying to get people to join a facebook pool. You do this every damn week. I'm shocked you haven't been banned. If I were Matt your IP address would be duly noted.

Doh! :blink: And here I thought it was cool that he was documenting his points with reference links (while obviously not checking them).

Comox Valley....

And many times I've enjoyed taking my bike for a cruise along Chuckanut Drive, and stopping in Bellingham on the way home to do a little shopping. :)

:siren: Thread Hijack Warning :siren:

You lucky son-ova-gun. Thats amazingly beautiful country up there. I can see across Bellingham Bay and watch the setting sun silhouette the mountains of Vancouver Island from my house in the summer, probably just south of you. Last Sept we went for a four day weekend up The Sunshine Coast and into the mountains all the way to land's end at Sarah Point in my 4x4 van. Nothing quite like that ferry ride from Earl's Cove to Saltry Bay. Wow. I keep an eye on DualSportBC at the ride reports and keep thinking I should join them. Of coursse we've done Vistoria, Ucluelet, Bamfield, and Tofino, but there is so much to see. Your area is the main reason I built my 4x4 campervan.

Chuckanut is indeed a twisty and scenic cliffside drive. Next time, stop at Boundary Bay Brewery for an IPA, in downtown.

Cheers.

Thread Hijack over.

The Sedins will do what they usually do along with the rest of the Canucks.....choke in the playoffs.

Boom. Roasted.

They've been for real for a while. They seem to be breaking out this year now that they're the official leaders of the Canucks.

Agree 100%

The Sedins will do what they usually do along with the rest of the Canucks.....choke in the playoffs.

Both Henrik and Daniel had 10 points in 10 matches last playoffs.

Another spam thread trying to get people to join a facebook pool. You do this every damn week. I'm shocked you haven't been banned. If I were Matt your IP address would be duly noted.

???? Drake Im sorry but I am not spamming. Merely creating conversation based on links to provide some information. Its my job. Don't worry about the links if you don't care.

Doh! :blink: And here I thought it was cool that he was documenting his points with reference links (while obviously not checking them).

:thumbup: