• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 2

Rate this topic

They're giving us chances in the lane. Take the puck hard to the net boys, they're giving us the space.

Yeah theyre playing the perimeter for some reason. That's a bad move especiall with our first line.

Good pressure guys.

Is it just me, or has Helm shown alot more offensive prowess here recently? He's stronger on the puck, and seems to have a couple of tricks up his sleeve for getting free near the boards.

Him and Helm are one of the few that do

Well for those who don't know helm is a cousin of mine through marriage. I talked to him yesterday and he promised me a goal tonight haha. He also promised me the game puck if he could get it.

Okay, just got here. Well got in just in time to see our first period goals/comeback (had to work late tonight). Awesome timing for me, I must say. Hopefully that will continue.

Mainly wanted to say, because you probably were thinking I'd never say anything like it, Filps made an absolute brilliant play on Cleary's goal. Fighting through the check and then obviously following it up with a perfect pass. Great work.

How Holmstrom ended up with an assist and not a goal on #2 is beyond me. Great, great save on him there.

Go Wings

That is awesome. :D.

Yep, I just wish i could speak with him more. I've only gotten to meet him twice and once was for some pond hockey this winter. quite fun even though he manhandled me lol...and he's quite a bit smaller than I am.