• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

CLutterbuck Destroys Richards

Rate this topic

Fine. I don't see why you couldn't fight him too, but whatever works for you.

I don't get why you'd run the poor guy at all though, afterall, like you said yesterday "If you aren't the guy getting hit then respect it for what it is and have your players fight their own battles." Not your problem, right?

Keyword:fight

Also I'm not going to waste 5 minutes in the box when I can hit him shift after shift. Especially for something I consider less "threatening".

And whether he fights with the guy or not is irrelevant. Whenever someone makes a big hit I get their number and hit them back. That is how the sport of hockey works. One stupid fight is not going to magically make things better.

I was speaking to the fact that drunk driving is a reckless act that is potentially (but not always) harmful to others - that is WHY it was made illegal in the first place. Drunk driving isn't deserving of punnishment solely because it is illegal - it is deserving of punnsihment because it unnecesarily endangers others. Drunk driving didn't just become wrong or reckless when it was made illegal.

The two acts are not the same, nor are the reactions to the acts the same - but the idea that reckless acts deserve punnishment even when nobody is injured is common to drunk driving and huge hits on unsuspecting opponents.

Hitting doesn't unnecessarily endager others, and normally when the injury happens it is not at fault of the hitter. That's how it works.

They are not related. Just because they occasionaly have a bad result doesn't mean you can compare them. They are not related other than that one point. And once again the person with the puck is supposed to get hit in hockey. That is the game of hockey. A driver is not supposed to get hit by a drunk driver on the road.