• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Travis

Gigeuere shuts out NJ

Rate this topic

Guest ZetterbergFourty

Calgary's first game with the new players: 3-0L

Toronto's first game with the new players: 3-0W

Jiggy was impressive, Dion got in a scrap and hit a couple guys!

Word has it, the parade will follow Bay St. South to the ACC. :rolleyes:

Oh, man, Anaheim is over. Giggy is a way better goalie then the kid they have, and they'll be kicking themselves when they realize it.

I knew Giggy would be on his way to Toronto, he loves Burke. I'm still a bit surprised by the Phaneuf trade though. Toronto is only going up from here.

This really solidifies Toronto in goal, and now they have pillars to build around on both the offense and defense in Kessel and Phaneuf although i think Calgary will end up liking both White and Stajan...Burke says he's not done yet this year and with a whole offseason ahead...Toronto will win a playoff series next year, mark my words.

Guest zackmorris
Oh, man, Anaheim is over. Giggy is a way better goalie then the kid they have, and they'll be kicking themselves when they realize it.

I knew Giggy would be on his way to Toronto, he loves Burke. I'm still a bit surprised by the Phaneuf trade though. Toronto is only going up from here.

A drunk Jonas Hiller is better than a focused JS Giguere.

Tosaka is a UFA this year and they have Hiller so that's not so bad... but Definitely on Blake :lol: I think they took Blake instead of having to include a draft pick or something (as Anaheim was desperate to move Giguere who has a NTC)

My understanding is that Burke gave Anaheim three options, that being that they could take Jason Blake, Jeff Finger or include one of their 2010 1st round picks.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

The second fight was pretty good.

A drunk Jonas Hiller is better than a focused JS Giguere.

this... jiggy is not the same of what he used to be... 1 shutout in his first game there means nothing at all. Just give it 2-3 games and Jiggy will be letting in soft goals getting pulled and throwing his water bottle around while having a tantrum on the bench.

this... jiggy is not the same of what he used to be... 1 shutout in his first game there means nothing at all. Just give it 2-3 games and Jiggy will be letting in soft goals getting pulled and throwing his water bottle around while having a tantrum on the bench.

haha... ouch!