• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
StevieY'sguy

Best Goalie in the NHL Poll

Rate this topic

Best Goalie in the NHL  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who's the best netminder in the league? Not necessarily using stats or just this season as a measuring stick, but if you could pick one goalie who is guaranteed to be on top of his game to win one contest for you, who would it be?

Who's the best netminder in the league? Not necessarily using stats or just this season as a measuring stick, but if you could pick one goalie who is guaranteed to be on top of his game to win one contest for you, who would it be?

How can you not choose Marty Brodeur here? I agree that Miller has been the best goalie THIS SEASON but that is not part of the poll question if you read it closely. Brodeur has been the most consistent and clutch goaltender in the league for as long as i can remember. Numerous Stanley Cups and Vezena trophies seem to agree.

There is a reason that Marty is cleaning house on the record books.

I abstain from voting on this since Vokoun (leader in average SV% since the lockout and 2nd best this year) is not on the list.

Terrible.

:unsure:

Is that the bald guy who used to play in Nashville?

Isn't he playing in the KHL now?

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest zackmorris

Not sure why Fleury or Ward are even on there.

But I voted Luo. Brodeur is overrated and I'll say it until the day I die. He's a very good goalie who looks great because he's never had a bad defense in his whole career. Luongo, stats aside, team accomplishments aside, he has the most pure talent of any goalie around today. Poor bastard just hasn't ever had a good defense in front of him.

Edited by zackmorris

I'll vote for Marty.

He's still the measuring stick for all goalies in the NHL.

Luongo is good, Miller is good, Thomas is good (although pretty far away from his last years' Vezina form..), but they are just no Martin Brodeur.

p.s. Vokoun should be on the list.