• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/3 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 3

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli
I have been a Wings fan since I started watching hockey back in 1994-1995.

obvious :siren: BANDWAGONER :siren:

blablabla... funny you guys who talk about "real fans" "bandwaggon fans" and whatnot 24/7...is it too much to ask for wanting the wings play like they Should? there are no injuries anymore, they have been healthy for some weeks now... lets get going... oh wait... they still suck... the die hard fans are the ones who care and feel sick to their stomach when they lose and play like s*** and can't sleep at night because of it and stuff, then there are "nightfall" "southernwingsfan" "crymson" etc and people who just dont give a s***.. judging fans telling them they ain't "real", saying "come on it's 70,60,50,40,30,20 games left give them time" (they still suck as bad as 70 games ago)

Hilarious...

You pulled the same BS last year and the year before!

the hit and fight by ericsson were neat. obviously showing the boss and fans what he can do. now he just has to go out and do it consistently (not fighting all of the time, but at least sticking up for himself and others).

we'll see. i bet he gets scratched again. :/

I don't post much but I find it funny how some "fans" of the Red Wings feel they know more than Ken Holland, Jimmy Devallano, and Mike Babcock.

The bottom line is the Wings are having a bad year, but not because of the team but more so the current roster this year. Due to injuries, loss of key players and a ton of games played the past 3-4 years. For some guys to suggest blowing up the whole team and getting rid of Babcock is ridiculous and shows that you are a bandwagon fan who doesn't really know much about the ups and downs of a hockey team.

blablabla... funny you guys who talk about "real fans" "bandwaggon fans" and whatnot 24/7...is it too much to ask for wanting the wings play like they Should? there are no injuries anymore, they have been healthy for some weeks now... lets get going... oh wait... they still suck... the die hard fans are the ones who care and feel sick to their stomach when they lose and play like s*** and can't sleep at night because of it and stuff, then there are "nightfall" "southernwingsfan" "crymson" etc and people who just dont give a s***.. judging fans telling them they ain't "real", saying "come on it's 70,60,50,40,30,20 games left give them time" (they still suck as bad as 70 games ago)

Hilarious...

However you look at this statement, it's not true and it's not fair to those fans who ultimately stick with their team through any and all victories/defeats/humiliations/Cup Finals. We all have different reactions to how "our" guys play and that's got to be allowed . And I say that, in spite of my own "lecturing" to certain posters on here. On my bad days, I'm like you and it takes me hours to get over it, including all the gut-knotting, the tension and the blood pressure thing. I hate most of 'em and there's some I'd like to get rid of like yesterday.

On my better days I remember I have absolutely NO control over how they play (much as I'd like to!) and how they deal with whatEVER's happening to them, good OR bad. And with any luck at all, I remember the thrills and the joy they brought me in past games/seasons and I move on, hoping that my beloved team (and their coaches) will find a way to get their s*** together and most of all, be proud of their effort.

If any of us think they don't remember or have heard about the past glory days and wish they could reclaim them, then you are indeed a lost cause. They cannot be feeling at all good about where they are right now. Not ONE of them. They're not doing this to us personally. They KNOW they're doing it to themselves. And if you think you're going through mental turmoil, what do you think they're experiencing?

No matter what. Knowing I have no control over their fate, they are my team and ultimately, I wish them nothing but the best.

Hilarious...

Tell 'em how it is mindfly.

:clap:

Filppula looked great this entire game. :) Might have had a couple goals if we played a lesser goalie.

:ph34r:

This Fillpulla man crush of yours has become quite disturbing.

I mean you've been here for a couple of years now, and I never remember you acting this way about him before. Are you feeling O.K. man?

However you look at this statement, it's not true and it's not fair to those fans who ultimately stick with their team through any and all victories/defeats/humiliations/Cup Finals. We all have different reactions to how "our" guys play and that's got to be allowed . And I say that, in spite of my own "lecturing" to certain posters on here. On my bad days, I'm like you and it takes me hours to get over it, including all the gut-knotting, the tension and the blood pressure thing. I hate most of 'em and there's some I'd like to get rid of like yesterday.

On my better days I remember I have absolutely NO control over how they play (much as I'd like to!) and how they deal with whatEVER's happening to them, good OR bad. And with any luck at all, I remember the thrills and the joy they brought me in past games/seasons and I move on, hoping that my beloved team (and their coaches) will find a way to get their s*** together and most of all, be proud of their effort.

If any of us think they don't remember or have heard about the past glory days and wish they could reclaim them, then you are indeed a lost cause. They cannot be feeling at all good about where they are right now. Not ONE of them. They're not doing this to us personally. They KNOW they're doing it to themselves. And if you think you're going through mental turmoil, what do you think they're experiencing?

No matter what. Knowing I have no control over their fate, they are my team and ultimately, I wish them nothing but the best.

Vlad, this is the best post I have read all week on this forum. Thank you for sharing.

I guess I have to chock it all up to the internet I suppose.

I can't wait till Henrik Zetterberg gets back in the line up.

You obviously haven't noticed that the invisible man has been put on Datsyuk's line to f*** up every god damn ounce of chemistry that line had.

Dang. Another day at Honda center with happy Ducks fans.

:(

Hiller played GREAT and the Wings just couldn't seem to get 100% gathered out there. A lot of mistakes and out of position plays. The Ducks really seemed to be on it, from what I saw.

Oh well, hopefully Saturday goes better.

Guest Four
obvious :siren: BANDWAGONER :siren:

He's not necessarily a band-wagoner. I was born in 92 and started watching the Wings in 94-95, basically grown up my whole life watching them. Same could be said to him. Of course, I've never seen the Wings suck so much in my entire life (literally)

:ph34r:

This Fillpulla man crush of yours has become quite disturbing.

I mean you've been here for a couple of years now, and I never remember you acting this way about him before. Are you feeling O.K. man?

His love for Flip isn't nearly as bad as most for Ozzy, at least Flip contributes to the team (assists=goals)

Edited by ben_usmc

Guest Lidstromboli
He's not necessarily a band-wagoner. I was born in 92 and started watching the Wings in 94-95, basically grown up my whole life watching them. Same could be said to him. Of course, I've never seen the Wings suck so much in my entire life (literally)

yeah, i was jokin around

I like to goof around and embellish what I think of him a little bit, but since he's been back he has been stellar in my honest opinion (given his role). The past 9 games he's been almost a PPG player (and up uptil the game in Anahiem, he WAS a PPG player over 8 games). Lack of finish or not, he's been great and looks better and better each game. His game in anahiem, despite not being on the scoreboard, might have been his best of the season. If it's is any sign of what's to come, he'll be lighting the lamp quite a bit more.