• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kwame_Kilpatrick

the legend of jimmy howard

Rate this topic

i believe jimmy howard can lead us to the stanley cup, when i see him play i just see a man with desire and passion for the game that no one on the red wings has had since yzerman left. i believe the soul of the club has returned and this is the soul that clubs like san jose and chicago do not have

Edited by Kwame_Kilpatrick

i believe jimmy howard can lead us to the stanley cup, when i see him play i just see a man with desire and passion for the game that no one on the red wings has had since yzerman left. i believe the soul of the club has returned and this is the soul that clubs like san jose and chicago do not have

:blink:

It's nice to be optimistic....yeah....

Guest Howard He Do It?!
why do you guys not believe, look at all the clubs who have made the finals recently or one, they are usually doing it with the help of a great goalie, calgary in 2004, anaheim in 2003, carolina in 2006, u just need a good goalie and a big heart and we have it

Detroit in 2008 and 2009.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
I'm not sure about that.

Create a poll and see if LGW would prefer a poll.

We should first create a poll asking if we should create a poll to determine if we should create the poll in question.

we would not have made the finals in 2008 or 09 on the back of goalkeeping alone, especially against anaheim we needed to have brilliant offense to beat hiller, also ozzie let in some bad goals, kiprusoff in 04 ward in 06 giguere in 03 they did not give up ozzies traditional between the legs low sniper that most of the goals he lets in are

Can we have the guys in Toronto take a look at the replay of this thread before we decide to make any poll?

Only if all the camera angles have been submitted. Given that this is Detroit, however, I would not expect things to go in our favour...

Can we have the guys in Toronto take a look at the replay of this thread before we decide to make any poll?

You can, but then the moderators may collude and change the call, voiding the initial call. The rules change when it relates to the Detroit Red Wings you know.