• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mindfly

Ferry & Getzlaf video

Rate this topic

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/#clip263737

The part with in-game sounds pisses me off a bit when it comes to perry...he's a good player but i can't stand him, i don't hate getzlaf as much... dunno why

Cuz Getz is hot and Perry looks like the stupid kid that followed you around at recess saying things like, "I know you are, but what am I?"

You're gonna get it, Pavel.

What a goober.

Canada is my team after USA, so I guess I'll be rooting for the little freak if it comes to that.

The line chemistry comment is true. I haven't sat down and looked at how many Olympic teams have how many sets of linemates in their roster. Sweden, Russia... I'll have to look that up.

Cuz Getz is hot and Perry looks like the stupid kid that followed you around at recess saying things like, "I know you are, but what am I?"

You're gonna get it, Pavel.

What a goober.

Canada is my team after USA, so I guess I'll be rooting for the little freak if it comes to that.

The line chemistry comment is true. I haven't sat down and looked at how many Olympic teams have how many sets of linemates in their roster. Sweden, Russia... I'll have to look that up.

THIS!

Guest mindfly
Don't forget premature balding too.

premature balding could also be a good sign of above-average testosterone production ;)

I've always thought of Perry, Getzlaf, Ryan, and most every other Duck as arrogant dbags. Maybe it's just their super intimidating black, orange and gold uniforms.

I personally wouldn't want either one of them on our team. Ever.

Guest micah

Ferry? As in a craft used to move heavy things like cars and planes hither and yon? I don't know that Perry is strong enough to earn such a nickname.

Getalaf might just be my first pick after sid and Ovy for a forward to build a team around. I love that guy's game.

Guest mindfly
Ferry? As in a craft used to move heavy things like cars and planes hither and yon? I don't know that Perry is strong enough to earn such a nickname.

Getalaf might just be my first pick after sid and Ovy for a forward to build a team around. I love that guy's game.

It was meant to be "Fairy" but I posted this thread in a hurry.. Ferry rhyme better with Perry though tbh haha

Edited by mindfly

Guest Lidstromboli
Don't forget premature balding too.

well, drew miller has gray hair and he's like 25

I always thought Getzlaf was pretty good looking... I mean he looks like a crocodile, but yeah Perry DOES look like that annoying recess kid that everyone hates.

I think them two will be on a line, but you can't forget how good Heatley - Getzlaf - Nash was at the Worlds... That line would be a good second PP unit, followed by something like Thornton - Crosby - Iginla, great two PP units.

Despise both of them... Fairy & Getzcock sounds about right to me.

I just keep hoping for the day to come when one of the Wings actually stands up to those d-bags. Getzlaf is really just as bad as Perry when he decides to be. They both cheap shot and take liberties after whistles...

I know Cleary had his head down the other night, but not one guy on the ice even considered putting the lumber on Perry for that hit. It wasn't horrible, but there was intent. He led with his elbow a bit.

Where's McCarty (from 1997) when you need him?

Guest zackmorris

Perry's a piece of s***. That's all there is to it. Wouldn't mind cracking him one in the mouth if I had the chance.