• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

SuperBowl 2010

Rate this topic

The Freeny injury has me concerned, but I'm still pulling pretty hard for the Colts right now. Manning is the best in the business and I want to see him win 2-3 more Super Bowls before he retires.

This. The Saints have been one of the feel good stories since Katrina, but this is still Peyton's time.

The two three Bud Light ads I've seen this year have been very disappointing. The "Beer House" and the "Meteor" ad...

Now the "T-Pain" party ad, which I came close to muting...

Their ads are going downhill this year...

The commercials this year were absolutely pathetic. I can only think of maybe 1 or 2 that I really enjoyed (Brett Favre's 2020 MVP, Google's "Paris", and maybe the Letterman/Oprah/Leno ad). Between the Bud Light ads, the past-their-prime GoDaddy spots, and the mind numbingly bad Doritos commercials... Epic Fail this year.

The commercials this year were absolutely pathetic. I can only think of maybe 1 or 2 that I really enjoyed (Brett Favre's 2020 MVP, Google's "Paris", and maybe the Letterman/Oprah/Leno ad). Between the Bud Light ads, the past-their-prime GoDaddy spots, and the mind numbingly bad Doritos commercials... Epic Fail this year.

The Doritos ad with the kid telling the guy "stay away from my momma" wasn't too bad, IMO. But I think you're right for the most part, the ads have really gotten lame over the years.