• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

dobbles

Leino to Flyers for Tollefsen and a 5th Rounder

Rate this topic

If Tollefsen is as good as he's in NHL 10, this is a good move. Leino and Philadelphia? Not a very good combination. :D

edit: Tollefsen's cap hit is 600k and his contract ends after this year. Better than Lebda and Meech? At least he's bigger than them.

Edited by Finnish Wing

If Tollefsen is as good as he's in NHL 10, this is a good move. Leino and Philadelphia? Not a very good combination. :D

edit: Tollefsen's cap hit is 600k and his contract ends after this year. Better than Lebda and Meech?

I'd rather have Janik get called up come playoffs time...if we make it.

Does anybody think that this might be a prelude to getting rid of Meech or Lebda? I'm 100% serious. It's not like we needed another defenceman, especially with Lilja coming back.

Reading through comments of the Flyers fans, it seems like Tollefsen is like the Flyers' version of Lebda.

Probably. But that's still better than Leino. And he provides a dimension we didn't have much of.

Worst case scenario we save a few dollars for the cap and get a draft pick.

Edit: Just as a bit more information, apparently the pick is in 2011, not in 2010.

Edited by Zetts

Does anybody think that this might be a prelude to getting rid of Meech or Lebda? I'm 100% serious. It's not like we needed another defenceman, especially with Lilja coming back.

I was thinking the same thing.....

Also about him being the flyers Lebda... I live in the philly area and are surrounded by Philly fans... They do not like one single player on there team lol.... For the most a lot of philly fans will pick a part every single on of there players... so take it with a grain of salt...

Half of my buddies that are flyers fans say Hartnell is there favorite player... Thats over Carter and Richards lol...

i'm not 100%, but i think it could be a prelude to shedding both of them!

in fact i'm gonna call it. i hesitated the other day during the buildup to kovalchuck's trade (i "knew" it was the devils around noon that day, but held my typing tongue for fear of looking like an idiot), but not this time...

mebdeech will be gone before the end of the break. unless lilja makes it back for the last game prior to the break, in which case they're gone sooner. nothing to back it up (not even cap #s), its just a hunch. but its the same kind of hunch i ignored for some lunch on devils/kovalchuck day...so i'll let the cap experts explain it all.

its just too bad he probably won't play for us today...with kronner out, we could use the big body!

Reading through comments of the Flyers fans, it seems like Tollefsen is like the Flyers' version of Lebda.

The flyers have a surplus of gritty guys that hit and fight. He'll be appreciated more here when he's clearing the crease and stopping guys from hacking at the goalie then in Philly because in Philly everyone does that.

He can't be worse then Leino anyways.

The flyers have a surplus of gritty guys that hit and fight. He'll be appreciated more here when he's clearing the crease and stopping guys from hacking at the goalie then in Philly because in Philly everyone does that.

He can't be worse then Leino anyways.

This trade probably does good for both guys.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I'm dissapointed tbh, Leino had more potential then this guy ever did, But I realize the salary problems, and maybe the 5th could become another Datsyuk.