• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RainingBlood

Brad Stuart

Rate this topic

trade ericsson and lebda for quiency!!

keep ericsson, sine he has sat that one game he looks better. he will be fine.

lebda trade, (someone from rww calls him tradebait even) don't know who we'd get for him though

Stuart gets into trouble when he doesn't keep his game simple. Lately he's been trying to block passes in the crease, knock down shots as they go to the net :blink: , make passes that are too risky etc. I think all of our Defensemen should put their back to a mirror and see what it says on the jersey. If it doesn't say Lidstrom on the back, then you need to simplify your game. Play sound position, play the body in front, make smart, simple play's etc. Simple as that really.

Every time a goal goes in lately it seems Stuart or Ericsson is doing something retarded in front of the net. Rafalski's numbers would be just as awful if he played on the 3rd pair IMO. Lebda and Meech are much either, hopefully Lebda can be moved now.

Me too.

Kind of like Michael Corleone holding a grudge on his brother in law for Santino's death.

I'll never forgive Stuart for Game 7.

Thank you. I thought was alone in a sea of blatant homerism where reality has no meaning and bad memories are buried under a mountain of wishes and worn out sappy cliches. He ******* killed us in that game. He was an absolute idiot in that game. If you can't keep from playing like a complete moron in game 7 of the SCF, then what can you really expect of a player or why would you ever try? I could care less if he had a +75 this year, won the Norris with 100% of the votes and found a way to bring new life to the long dormant womb of Wayne Gretsky's mother and sprung forth to the world the hockey messiah. To invoke another cultural mobster character, Tony Soprano, when it comes to Stuart, "He's dead to me."

4.5 million a season for this? Ive never been so sick of seeing a player since Anders Eriksson. Also his whopping 2 goals and 9 assists to go along with his -11.

Are you kidding me he ******* blows. He has single handindly costs the wings several games this season by his ******* defensive zone turnovers that lead to goals. Take off your rose colored glasses.

Brad Stuart is a -11 Where Rafalski is a +13. You need to lay off the pipe.

Above are the posts I stopped at..... My goodness this is crap!

in case you havent noticed... the whole team is struggling right now... to blame one person is a crap thing to do and a DICK MOVE...

Ill admit that Stuart has not been Lidstrom.....Oh Wait....He's NOT!!!!!

Hell Lidstrom has not been Lidstrom.... Give it a rest...there is not ONE single player that deserves to be blamed for not holding a 3 goal lead.... how bout the rest of the team..... :thumbdown: bad form!!!!

Trying to get a thread in about Brad? since there is one about every other player here sucking. According to all the player threads everyone sucks!!!!

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

Are you kidding me he ******* blows. He has single handindly costs the wings several games this season by his ******* defensive zone turnovers that lead to goals. Take off your rose colored glasses.

just stop posting here

guys i think jake ryan or micah got a new user name

The whole team has had issues. I know Stuart's had some s***ty giveaways, but which player hasn't made a blunder or two? Dumping on one player is the most retarded thing that can happen on LGW. Especially when the whole team lets go of a 3 goal lead to end up with a loss. Or when we seem completely unable to win in a shootout.

Let's see...Dats and Z are not putting up great numbers, Osgood can't grab a beach ball out of the air that was hit by a ten year old girl, Howard is streaky, Franzen is lazy and he sucks because he's still on vacation, Lidstrom hasn't scored 20 goals yet (who cares if he's defense, he's the captain), the list goes on. Let's send them all to GR and bring up all the kids to replace them. Fire the coaching staff and replace them with Jake Ryan, Micah, and RainingBlood. Ken Holland should be removed and buried and should be replaced with Sidney Crosby.

There, that should do it.

Stuart and Ericsson need to learn from Rafalski how to turn over the puck without it leading directly to a scoring opportunity.

LOL

But, but... it takes years of veteran experience to reach that level of defensive give-away finesse!

For all those who are advocating that the Red Wings dump Stuart, please, find me someone better for his cap hit. What most fail to realize is that for every bad play he makes, he makes about 10 good ones. Countless times he has made a great goal line play to stop a goal. Now, I do agree with most in saying that he is in a downswing. I won't argue that, but he needs rest and he needs to play with the same partner consistently. And, for the most part, he could do more for the team, by doing less. He can simplify his game and play defense, and only defense. Go back to the basics.

Guest Crymson
Brad Stuart is a -11 Where Rafalski is a +13. You need to lay off the pipe.

Excellent behavior on a discussion forum. Say something and then accuse of idiocy anyone who disagrees with you.

"He sucks! What? You don't agree with me? You're a f*cking idiot!"

If making declarations to sycophantic masses is what you're about, then I suggest you go away and become an evil dictator.

Excellent behavior on a discussion forum. Say something and then accuse of idiocy anyone who disagrees with you.

"He sucks! What? You don't agree with me? You're a f*cking idiot!"

If making declarations to sycophantic masses is what you're about, then I suggest you go away and become an evil dictator.

Don't be a hypocrite.

You do that all the time.

Not even close. He's better than E, but that's about it.

Nick - 1.86GA/60T, 1.92GA/60ES, 4.00GA/60SH

Raf - 1.95GA/60T, 1.94GA/60ES, 4.62GA/60SH

Meech - 2.09GA/60T, 2.39GA/60ES, 0.00GA/60SH

Lebda - 2.34GA/60T, 2.39GA/60ES, 0.00GA/60SH

Nik - 2.50GA/60T, 1.97GA/60ES, 9.00GA/60SH

Stu - 3.45GA/60T, 2.72GA/60ES, 8.57GA/60SH

E - 4.33GA/60T, 3.80GA/60ES, 7.78GA/60SH

Those are goals against per 60 minutes of ice time. Total, even strength, and on the PK.

Jeez, I can't believe I forgot to get back to this thread. Thanks for posting those stats. I'm shocked that they're so unflattering to Stuart, he's really looked like the only worthwhile shutdown defenseman we've had at points this season. Makes me wonder what happened to the guy that made such an impact with Kronwall for the last couple years. He did a masterful job shutting down the corners and clearing the front of the net for quite a while. Maybe he needs to pull an Osgood, and break his game down, redo it somehow.

Those are goals against per 60 minutes of ice time. Total, even strength, and on the PK.

Wow.... I too had no idea his stats were that bad. Wtf has happened to him?

To be fair it's also important to point out that Nick and Raf also have Datsyuk and Zetterberg the raining Selke trophy winner and runner up winners out there with them at even strength.

Looking at those numbers Kronwall is the most impressive at even strength, while Playing with second tier forwards. To be fair his sample size is much smaller.

IMO is you switched Stuart and Rafalski's position it would be Rafalski with those bad numbers. He makes a ton of questionable decisions with the puck that Lids, Dats, Zets, Howie help him with.

Edited by Pucks

Obvious troll is obvious.

Jeezus. There is no way in hell that the Wings should or will trade Stuart or even Big-E for their play for this season.

Let's close this please. :thumbup: