• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BuckeyeWingsfan80

Is anyone watching the Caps and Pens

Rate this topic

Did anyone see that old guy by the tunnel on the bench when the caps players where going into the locker room. That old guy grabbed that kids hand with force to stop the kid as the kid was just trying to pat the players on the way in.

Edited by Jwo

Haha.

The NHL got punked out again in favor of some non-sport. No post-game interview.

I can't wait till the Coyotes and Canucks play in the Conference Finals. Wonder how many of those games will be broadcasted on NBC?

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest mindfly

Got chills down the spine, what a playoff atmosphere game.. Just two seasons ago I had the same feeling on most wings games...Felt a bit nostalgic even though it wasn't that long ago..The superstars are being just that, crosby 2goals, ovechkin come-from-behind with 3goals, and knuble with the OT-winner.

The Refs weren't good missed a few calls, it was good that these type of games don't end in a skillz competition atleast...

Stanley Cup hangover.

lol... pretty much! i think the Stanley Cup hangover only really affects goaltenders (see: Osgood last year, Fleury this year) also, to add a Wings dimension, there obviously a lot of factors as to why we are not doing so well this year, but one of them is definitely having played more games than any other team the past 3 seasons.

I'm still thinking it's Devils or Caps. Caps just about beat the Pens last season if it wasn't for some unbalanced officiating. And the Devils were already scary good without Kovy.

unbalanced officiating?? Washington had game 7 at home and lost by 5 goals...and you call Crosby a whiner :rolleyes:

gotta love Bettman's posterboys being served on national TV after leading 4-1.

still think Caps are defensive mess, but boy... this Ovie kid is amazing!

way to go, Caps!

Hmm....after the Olympic break, the NHL on NBC features Pittsburgh against Boston, and the following week features Pittsburgh against Tampa. Naw, there's no pro Penguin bias or anything. It would only be the what, fourth consectutive week the Penguins are on NBC? (excluding the Olympic break)

Hmm....after the Olympic break, the NHL on NBC features Pittsburgh against Boston, and the following week features Pittsburgh against Tampa. Naw, there's no pro Penguin bias or anything. It would only be the what, fourth consectutive week the Penguins are on NBC? (excluding the Olympic break)

You'd think that if they were going to force entertainment that they would promote the Caps.

I'm not saying that I don't want the Wings to win or anything, but I predicted a Hawks-Caps Stanley Cup Finals in the off-season. I still think that's as good of a bet as any...

Could you imagine the final scores for that series? Easily twelve goal games. It won't be a matter of which goalie is better, it's a matter of who sucks slightly less.

unbalanced officiating?? Washington had game 7 at home and lost by 5 goals...and you call Crosby a whiner :rolleyes:

You clearly don't remember how unbalanced the officiating was in that series. IIRC, Pittsburgh miraculously had a 2-to-1 edge in PPs over the Capitals.