• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwingslady87

RWN_HQ

Rate this topic

Still irritated about yesterday's loss, here is the weekend schedule for March. Post which one works best for you, also note that we're thinking about a change of venue. There is a hockey bar in downtown Utica called Hatchy's, that we're looking at. Hopefully I can get a chance to go and scope it out.

Sunday March 7th Wings @ Chicago - Time is TBA, but will an afternoon game.

Saturday March 13 Sabres@ Detroit- 7pm

Saturday March 27 Wings@ Nashville- 8pm

I'll keep the dates in mind and let you know. It'll be a little tricky this month because we just signed on a new house and will begin the moving process on the 20th.

so far there hasnt really been any interest, not even from dan, so we'll see what happens. congrats on the new house.

so far there hasnt really been any interest, not even from dan, so we'll see what happens. congrats on the new house.

Sorry I haven't been in the loop. Had a final exam on Thursday, and I have a final presentation on Monday. Tomorrow would work for me, too.

I'll keep the dates in mind and let you know. It'll be a little tricky this month because we just signed on a new house and will begin the moving process on the 20th.

Yeah, congrats on the new house!!

Rob and I are gonna meet up tomorrow (Sunday) at the Mt. Clemens BW2's. Everyone and anyone is welcome.

Have fun guys. Had I known a little bit earlier I would have been able to make it. Who knows maybe they'll actually win a game if I'm not there. lol.

Hopefully I'll see you guys in April!