Valtteri Filppula appreciation

Rate this topic

aEth9.jpg

aawjb.jpg

What else needs to be said?

Case.

and.

Point.

Pffft, that's nowt. On my (only recently discarded) NHL06 dynasty he became a consistent 50 goal 120 point player :D He was still only 2nd line centre behind Pavel mind, but he did grab the "C" off Lids when he retired ;)

On a serious note, FF is correct, he has displayed Datsyukian moments with the puck this season.

Just a decent third liner? This is just sheer stupidity and unrivaled bias. Even gcom will admit that if you put him on the third line you would have one of the best third lines in the NHL.

Filppula could finish with 40 points in 50 games (which is within reach if he plays on the second line) and you'd still say "SEE, FILPPULA WILL ONLY EVER SCORE 40 POINTS! OVERPAID"

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

P.S. I can glitch wrap Flip to 200 points in a season in NHL 10.

P.P.S Everyone email Bucci asking if Valterri Filppula is a legitimate goal scorer. Let's hear what an expert has to say.

Edited by dallas27

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

No, it's not. I may be biased about Flip, but saying he's just a decent third liner is equivalent to me saying that he the best center in the league. It's ridiculous.

And the NHL 10 thing was a joke. Har. (But I don't glitch his goals, and he plays with Gagne and Gionta on the second line)

And I think I'd go ask Hitler for an objective assessment of the Jews before going to lilja4mvp for an objective assessment of Filppula.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

im really hoping finland wins tomorrow

not cause i dont like the americans but it would be nice for teemu ( hes my favourite active player ) to get a shot at the gold in most likely his last olympics. THIS would be a great send off to a great career in the nhl.

hopefully flip will be around for another 4 olympics :D

I think the FIlppula haters arent looking at the big picture on him this season.

First and foremost, flip is a defensive minded center. This year he has been playing with Drew Miller on his wing. Do you really expect him to accumulate 60 points this season? As it is, if he played a full schedule, he'd be on pace for 48-50. Lets see what he does when we get Hudler back. I think we could see Huds and Flip together on the third line next year. Maybe we reup with Bert and have that as our third line. That should solve the secondary scoring issue and get Flip on track.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I appreciate Fil too. Oh captain my captain.

Andrew Ladd does too...

Only Kidding, well kinda. At least he made up for it

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

even after playing with a fourth liner and various scrubs for 6 or so games, Flip is still keeping his > .6 PPG over the entire season and has 20 points in 30 games since his return from injury. And 4 points in the last 5.

Edited by Z and D for the C

I could watch it over and over and over and over....

1 goal, 2 assists, +3.

No Filppula = no points tonight. First star by far.

AND, with those 3 points he has 7 points in the last 8 games and 23 points in the last 30 games (63 point pace). Edited by Z and D for the C

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I could watch it over and over and over and over....

1 goal, 2 assists, +3.

No Filppula = no points tonight. First star by far.

:beerbuddy: