• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wingsownnhl43

Valtteri Filppula appreciation

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I challenge for that title. Filppula, since I have joined, has been my avatar. My title. 00Finnish has never changed ;)

I too challenge for biggest Flip supporter.

I challenge for that title. Filppula, since I have joined, has been my avatar. My title. 00Finnish has never changed ;)

I too challenge for biggest Flip supporter.

Now I'm not sure I should be the one dishing out those kind of labels but I just don't know if any other user has been as willing as ZDC to voice unpopular opinions and trying to get the last word in any argument when it comes to Fil. He's like Filppula's agent on LGW or something.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Now I'm not sure I should be the one dishing out those kind of labels but I just don't know if any other user has been as willing as ZDC to voice unpopular opinions and trying to get the last word in any argument when it comes to Fil. He's like Filppula's agent on LGW or something.

This is true. Epic battles have taken place between the team of ZDC and myself against RedWingsAbner. I move that ZDC is appointed President of the United Filppula Alliance, myself as VP and a lucky third to be appointed to the position of his choice...

pucks in your side of the rink LGW community

This is true. Epic battles have taken place between the team of ZDC and myself against RedWingsAbner. I move that ZDC is appointed President of the United Filppula Alliance, myself as VP and a lucky third to be appointed to the position of his choice...

Haha, well if ZDC is the prez, I'll let him decide who he wants at his side.

Another cool pic:

457645745.jpg

Guest Shoreline

Looks like Luongo is offering himself to the net like a cat in heat in order to not let the puck in. Looks like the net and Flip both tag-teamed him anyways while the puck flies by.

Edited by Shoreline

While Valtteri had a three point night here his brother also did that in Finland. Ilari had 2+1 when TPS (black) beat HIFK (white) 3-2 in the final game of regular season.

Filppula is number 81 playing for TPS. Actually he has the golden helmet also.

Edited by Finnish Wing

He's a solid center who would stand out on most teams, we as Wings fans always try to compare new or young guys to Hank or Dats and thats not fair to them. He has the potential to producemore than he has been and I think we will see it in years to come.

Guest mindfly

I was so sure he was gonna miss that short-handed breakaway.. he didnt sell it either just went a simple backhand but it was placed perfectly over the pads but under the glove

I was so sure he was gonna miss that short-handed breakaway.. he didnt sell it either just went a simple backhand but it was placed perfectly over the pads but under the glove

Yeah, it wasn't a good deke. Luckily the backhander was perfect.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Flip-flop has 8 goals and Carcillo has 10 goals...

Just watched the Tivo Game, and the boy played well. What I really liked was his shot selection on the pk breakaway, he does better when he dosen't try to over do it.

Good Game Val, you were one of our best players last night (although Datsyuk was absoloutly amazing, I kept rewinding his cycle in the 2nd)

Guest VAL FILPPULA

lol I remember that thread. It went on for like 3 days of ZDC and Datsyukiandeke against Redwingabner hahah

Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised Fil pulled off that SH goal against VAN because of the notoriety of his finishing ability. It was good stuff. :thumbup:

I can remember way more breakaways, penalty shots and shootout attempts where he's scored than not. Val's really good when it's him on the goalie.