• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Third Man In

Third Man In

Ready to rage.

• HoF Booster
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

I liked Damon when he was a Red Sock, before he sold his soul, cut his hair, and signed with the *Yankees*. Imagine, I dunno, Chris Osgood signing with the Avs. His power numbers won't look good when he no longer plays in a ballpark with a little league fence in right field, but his arm's sure gonna look even more little league in Comerica's outfield. And at $14M over two years, well, that's a quarter million less than Granderson. (And that trade was a salary dump, no matter how Dombrowski spins it.)

And, there's this:
Pierzynski lobbied Damon to sign with the White Sox, and neither Damon, nor his wife, Michelle, want any part of Detroit, multiple sources say.

Damon might sign with Detroit if he has no other offers. Why the Tigers want him after trading Granderson I have no idea.

"When you're a Detroit Red Wing, you don't want to go anywhere." -Kris Draper
Duty Calls

#22 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

well according to the all the staff of the tigers they felt that feilding was grandersons olny upside and they felt that he wasnt worth the money if his spotty batting was going to continue.

Edited by Hossa4Life, 19 March 2010 - 10:15 PM.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users