• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/11 GDT: Sharks 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

This is great! A fantastic win.

Oh and at 1:31 of the video (just after Cleary scores) You can see Eurotwin and Me clapping as we were at the last game and somehow made it on FSN-Detroit.

Sadly, we cannot afford to go to another game :( Anywho...

LGW!

No. We still holds 9th spot as we'd have less wins then Flames.

Nope we will be 8th. We have the games in hand factor which puts us over them currently

Edit: JUST WIN!!! Also if he does not start Franzen with Z and D then I am gonna be pissed

Edited by dragonballgtz

If this goes to a shootout tonight, I'm not even gonna bother. I've wondered why I've continued to watch the last several times.

Yeah it's crazy how bad we are at shootouts. Howard always seams to look good in them, but our shooters usually suck it up. Especially Hank oddly enough.

Nope we will be 8th. We have the games in hand factor which puts us over them currently

Edit: JUST WIN!!! Also if he does not start Franzen with Z and D then I am gonna be pissed

yes, you're right! My bad.

GO WINGS!!

Guest mindfly
GO WINGS GO!!!!!!!!!

note: this game is on NHL Net tonight, so if you have Directv and CI, you'll have to watch it on Ch. 215, not 663.

It's on FSN-D too isn't it?

Guest mindfly
Yes, but if you have the NHL Network anywhere in your tv package, their coverage will force FSN-D to be blacked out.

Ironic, since it's usually just FSN-D's coverage replayed on NHL Net.

Why would NHL-N blackout FSN-D feed?

"National Feed" is the line they gave me.

You still get the game, just on NHLN, not FSND.

Your milage may vary, this is just my experience with NHLN games on Directv here in Memphis.

Why would NHL-N blackout FSN-D feed?