• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Brashear on waivers

Rate this topic

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=26220

All Quick Hits Day. Many, many posts.

*Donald Brashear is on waivers. The Rangers are still talking to teams and I would bet they do something today. Horton from Florida, Moreau from Edm, and Nolan from Minnesota are names I have been hearing...

*The Stars have claimed Brandon Segal from the Kings.

*The Stars have been trying to find a new home for Turco, and I am hearing Buffalo may be it.

*There is also news today of more talk involving Washington and Souray.

no, I do NOT want him here, just found it interesting...

Yeah.. saw this on a few people's twitters.. I always liked Brashear but Im pretty sure he wouldnt bring any more to the table than May.. and since May is probably gonna end up waived anyways I dont see any point at all in grabbing Brashear..

Guest Lidstromboli

he asked for a trade and they waived him, lol

Edited by Lidstromboli

Guest micah

Kenny!!!!

Just kidding.

If we didn't suck this year, we could aford a Brashear to have to provide entertainment and insurence. We don't have that luxery.

I hope somebody picks him up, in spite of his age he's still as tough as they come.

Horton possibly on the block eh?

Kenny get it done. We need a good young scoring forward, this guy has 50 goal potential and he's probably the most underrated in the league.

I like him a lot too but not only is he a center (do you put him ahead of Dats or Flip?), we'd have to clear up a lot of space to even get him in the picture. Only four players on the Wings have a bigger cap hit than Horton would, if we somehow traded for him.

I don't know about 50, but I think he could score 35-40 with half-decent wingers. His cap hit of $4 million is daunting but he only turns 25 this year. If the cap were going up, I'd say do it, but it's staying at about the same level this year.