• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

skeetzearly

Ads on the glass behind the nets?

Rate this topic

Whats with the s***z weak adds there are putting up on the glass behind the net? It been changing between periods, must be like the 1st down line on the screen for football games. It looks stupid, and I hope this isnt the start to more crap adds on the glass!

I don't see why people have to complain about this. I'm watching the game, and I keep my focus on the ice, so whatever is on the glass means nothing to me.

I guess it's a normal thing for people to always ***** and moan about every little thing, even if it has absolutely no effect on them.

makes me want to eat fruity pebles and then eat coco pebles

During the first period I was tempted to have a heart attack. Bastards are brain washing us!

I don't see why people have to complain about this. I'm watching the game, and I keep my focus on the ice, so whatever is on the glass means nothing to me.

I guess it's a normal thing for people to always ***** and moan about every little thing, even if it has absolutely no effect on them.

I don't see why people ***** and complain about people who ***** and complain. They are even worse than the initial bitching and complainers!!

I don't see why people ***** and complain about people who ***** and complain. They are even worse than the initial bitching and complainers!!

I don't see why people ***** and complain about people who ***** and complain about people who ***** and complain. They are even worse the the initial two sets of bitching and complainers!!

It looks terrible.

Bettman probably has something to do with it.

It does look terrible, but it's just a TV thing. There is absolutely nothing on the glass, watch when they do a replay or go to a different camera angle, such as from behind the net.

It does look terrible, but it's just a TV thing. There is absolutely nothing on the glass, watch when they do a replay or go to a different camera angle, such as from behind the net.

That's what I thought too. They would never put an actual ad there and block the view of people who pay high price for lower level tickets.