• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rage

Scouts From 10 Teams In Attendance For Sharks/Wings Game

Rate this topic

Does this mean I finally get to see the wings in a Blockbuster?? Hope so lol I've been waiting 20 years to see one! :thumbup:

You mean you weren't there for the Cory Cross and Kyle Calder signings?!? ;)

Very good point. Those playoff teams are looking to add a piece that can make a difference and push them over the edge. Something tells me that Lebda is not that kind of player.

Well, he could be ONE of the players (teams in the playoff picture trade for depth too) but I think there's more than that - he could have offered up a list of like 10 guys for all we know and wants to see what they will offer in exchange.......

scary exciting...

Does this mean I finally get to see the wings in a Blockbuster?? Hope so lol I've been waiting 20 years to see one! :thumbup:

Hasek was pretty blockbuster at the time... so was the Chelios deal at the time... and there were others too...

so... maybe you've been waiting for one for 10 years, but we've had several in the last 20....

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Well, he could be ONE of the players (teams in the playoff picture trade for depth too) but I think there's more than that - he could have offered up a list of like 10 guys for all we know and wants to see what they will offer in exchange.......

scary exciting...

There are so many other depth defenseman that are better than Lebda. The only case I can make for Lebda is that he has been all the way before.

Guest CaliWingsNut
Update: Brad May is expected to be put on waivers by Detroit. Another player will likel be put on long term disability to make room on the roster for Lilja.

UPDATE

wow... your about as up to date as your avatar & signature.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I have a bad feeling about today. 10 scouts coming for a team seems like too much even if its just for a player like Williams. The Sharks could have very well been looking to deal a bigger player though, so who knows.

JUST DON'T GET RID OF FILPPULA!!!!!!!

I have a bad feeling about today. 10 scouts coming for a team seems like too much even if its just for a player like Williams. The Sharks could have very well been looking to deal a bigger player though, so who knows.

JUST DON'T GET RID OF FILPPULA!!!!!!!

I agree... I think if we deal him, it will bite us in the ass.... he hasn't even close to peaked and could easily be a perennial 70+ pt scorer(mostly assists if he gets a sniper to play with) in coming years...

man you're lazy... a simple google search is all it takes...

Dan Cleary, RW

Pavel Datsyuk, C

Kris Draper, C

Nicklas Lidstrom, D

Brian Rafalski, D

Brad Stuart, D

I'm always amazed that Z and the Mule aren't on that list... heck we gave Cleary, Draper and Stuart NTC's. Why not hand them out to everyone?