• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Howard He Do It?!

Pre-Olympic Trade Deadline Talk

Rate this topic

If the Wings do not make another move by 3 pm then Lilja does not return to the lineup on Saturday.

ah, that makes sense then... I would have to assume that is what's going to happen.. If they don't have to then they probably wont try anything.... although, I would like to see Lilja tomorrow.

If There is a roster freeze, is that going to mean that Lilja can't be added back into the lineup until after the freeze is over? That is my only guess as to why they won't make any more moves...

I would prefer the Wings keep Eaves. I think he has been fantastic this year for what he is paid. JMHO

I don't think anyone's suggesting moving him anywhere than to the press box for a few weeks.

Does anyone know if it could be retroactive somehow? I don't know much about how that works.

I would prefer the Wings keep Eaves. I think he has been fantastic this year for what he is paid. JMHO

Whoa whoa whoa, have their been talks about waiving Eaves?!?!?! i love this kid and would be upset if he left. I thought if anything, he would be the Wing to be put on the IR, i didnt know gettign rid if him altogether was an option at this point. Did i miss something??

Guest Howard He Do It?!
They might just hold off and activate him after the break...

Which seems strange after all the talk today. Strange day to say the least.

If Lilja isnt coming back until after the break, then why waive may and not have him as an option for tomorrow? There has to be something else in the works we havent heard yet.

Just over an hour to go.

I like how this guy thinks he's the Ken Holland of LGW. Everybody has an opinion and just because someone thinks Filppula could be traded does not make them not know as much about hockey as you.

stevkrause has never said that Filppula couldn't be traded, just that we would regret it.

His comment about having your arguments grounded in hockey knowledge had everything to do with comparing Helm and Filppula as centers.

If There is a roster freeze, is that going to mean that Lilja can't be added back into the lineup until after the freeze is over? That is my only guess as to why they won't make any more moves...

holding off bringing him back until after the break would also lower his cap hit (not drastically by any means, but a little)

They might just hold off and activate him after the break...

This.

I'm assuming something that Kenny Holland was going to do did not work out....and isn't Lilja playing with Grand Rapids somewhere in Texas tonight anyway?

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Well Flip is still a Wing. That's all I've been worried about. Time to celebrate :banana:

Then why waive May already? I thought the point of that was to make room. Why would they only do half the work? Did they change their mind halfway through? haha. This stuff is CONFUSING lol

maybe a move still coming otherwise... hard to say... as Howard He Do It said - strange day to say the least....

1. It did make sense.

2. Why are you singling me out? The topic we were currently talking about within the topic was just that - Filp trade.

Relax bro, it's a message board.

You know, you could've just said that you'd like to see Flips be traded. You're not the only one that thinks so. That's not why you were being told off like a school boy. It's because you're making this thread into a Flip vs Helm thread, which is off topic. Sure it's a message board but there are right places for that. If you really want to voice your opinion that badly then start a thread but don't bring that here because it's really not the right place. Otherwise you're just a troll by doing that and stirring things up here.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
You know, Eklund gets paid money to do what we're doing...

I wish I could get paid to be terrible at my job.

If Lilja isnt coming back until after the break, then why waive may and not have him as an option for tomorrow? There has to be something else in the works we havent heard yet.

Just over an hour to go.

Holland doesn't make splashes. He's always known to be a "safe" type of guy. I mean, we resigned Williams again in the offseason.....come on.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Use the report button.

The report button is the biggest joke on this forum. I've used it before to no avail and I know for a fact that the posts I have reported violated forum rules.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
You know, you could've just said that you'd like to see Flips be traded. You're not the only one that thinks so. That's not why you were being told off like a school boy. It's because you're making this thread into a Flip vs Helm thread, which is off topic. Sure it's a message board but there are right places for that. If you really want to voice your opinion that badly then start a thread but don't bring that here because it's really not the right place. Otherwise you're just a troll by doing that and stirring things up here.

Thank you. It's not that hard to understand. Is it about trades? No? Then don't post it.