• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Howard He Do It?!

Pre-Olympic Trade Deadline Talk

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13
Holland doesn't make splashes. He's always known to be a "safe" type of guy. I mean, we resigned Williams again in the offseason.....come on.

I think Williams would be a rather dangerous 3rd or 4th line player. Hopefully he is not dealt.

Why waive may? Possibly beacuse of all the moves and talks going on right now, teams will have less interest in claiming him off waivers(with the other players out there going to waivers or on the potential trading block)... This will allow him to clear and then be called back up later(if needed - I say no)....

Pos GP G A P +/- PIM PP SH GW OT S S% TOI/G Sft/G FO%

10 Darren Helm DET C 53 8 9 17 -2 14 0 2 2 0 126 6.3 15:05 22.3 51.8

8 Valtteri Filppula DET C 34 6 16 22 -7 14 1 0 0 0 72 8.3 17:41 24.6 51.1

THEY ARE COMPARABLE!

To be fair, Filp was injured for like, half the season.

I wish I could get paid to be terrible at my job.

Honestly, it's a little sad. I don't give the guy any credit for his ridiculous predictions, but he's done something right to actually be able to find a market for himself...

Ill be pretty upset if we all just did 16 pages worth of posts just to see May get waived haha. Had it been a thread of its own it might of gotten a whole page, bot not 16 and counting.

Not that i like seeing players leave the wings, but i atleast thought some other teams would be making moves we could talk about

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Ill be pretty upset if we all just did 16 pages worth of posts just to see May get waived haha. Had it been a thread of its own it might of gotten a whole page, bot not 16 and counting.

Not that i like seeing players leave the wings, but i atleast thought some other teams would be making moves we could talk about

May to waivers thread has 2 pages. :D

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Rumors about Philly trading Hartnell popping up. FTP reports that as unlikely.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Offers for Ponikarovsky have been made. Dreger reports that the Leafs will wait for the offers to get better.

Minny is still within playoff distance... maybe they're giving it up and going on the sell...

I could see Zidlicky in CHI...

Chicago is already in cap hell. Do you think they would try to clear some cap space in a trade? Or just keep loading up on contracts and hope it all goes away on its own in the off season?

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Hmmmm. Hartnell and Carter are close so I could see how that is unlikely. Chicago and Minny may be the two teams to watch. I don't see why Chicago would do anything to hurt their cup chances though.

Didnt i hear a while back that Jeff Carter slept with Hartnells wife a while back and a trade for one of the two was the only way to fix the problem? If Hartnell is on his way out, Philly sure made the right decision there.

Chicago is already in cap hell. Do you think they would try to clear some cap space in a trade? Or just keep loading up on contracts and hope it all goes away on its own in the off season?

Zidlicky's contract ends after this season - he'd basically be a rental and they could unload some of those contracts of future studs that go past this year in return *cough* Versteeg* *cough*

hell, maybe even Sharp and get a pick as well...

Guest DatsyukianDeke13
I'm BEYOND blown away that one of either he, or Carter weren't moved MONTHS ago with the infidelity crap between Hartnell's wife and Carter...

That was all a hoax created by a college student....

To be fair, only 4 of these pages is about trades, the other 12+ are about how much Flip sucks.

Eddie O was on the NHL program this morning and said 'Chicago is going all out this year, they will figure out next year....next year.'

Didnt i hear a while back that Jeff Carter slept with Hartnells wife a while back and a trade for one of the two was the only way to fix the problem? If Hartnell is on his way out, Philly sure made the right decision there.

yea.... that's a different kind of close, haha

That was all a hoax created by a college student....

seriously?

Edited by stevkrause