• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2010 NHL Trade Deadline Thread - March 3rd, 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

You guys are crazy if you don't think we could get anything for Lebda. Skoula has worst stats then him, and look what the Penguins pulled off.

Are we seriously gonna go down the stretch with Lebda/Ericsson/Meech fighting for that last spot with Meech possibly playing forward?

Ugh

Edited by ShanahanMan

You guys are crazy if you don't think we could get anything for Lebda. Skoula has worst stats then him, and look what the Penguins pulled off.

Are we seriously gonna go down the stretch with Lebda/Ericsson/Meech fighting for that last spot with Meech possibly playing forward?

Ugh

If you are Ken Holland, yes. Trying to do anything else is too hard.

Guest Crymson

Ummm.... are you serious?

For Toronto, that trade was entirely about Luca Caputi. Burke only accepted Skoula so that the Pens would have enough cap space to take Poni.

Edited by Crymson

LAST UPDATED (3-3-2010, 12:42 PM ET)

March 3, 2010

Colorado Acquires: P. Mueller, K. Porter

Phoenix Acquires: W. Wolski

Vancouver Acquires: (F) Yan Stastny

St. Louis Acquires: (F) Pierre-Cedric Labrie

are you ******* kidding me they got Mueller and Porter. f*** YOU HOLLAND

I think the mistake in some arguements made here is that trading Lebda would bolster our roster. You wouldn't get anyone worth putting in our top 6 forwards unless he was paired up with a nice pick. I don't think anyone would want to lose a pick that high for a rental.

Being realistic you could probably get a 6th or 7th round pick for Ledba, which might equal something worthwhile if you pair it with another pick to trade up.

90% of how the Wings do this spring will rely on how J-Ho responds to his first playoff action. I really don't think adding any players would make a difference one way or another. The Wings success will hinge on his play. So for me, the trade deadline really isn't something worth tracking from a Wings perspective. I'm more looking at it as a hockey fan more than as a Wings fan.

call me crazy but id be happey if we got rid of Lebda and Williams for a top 6 d man

Ummm.... are you serious?

For Toronto, that trade was entirely about Luca Caputi. Burke only accepted Skoula so that the Pens would have enough cap space to take Poni.

Ummm...okay, which would be the equivalent of packaging him with Abdelkader then. Unless you think Abdelkader is way too important to our future for us give up <_<

I don't have the zest for this years deadline. I think it is mostly that we will not do anything.

I think it also has to do with the fact that most of the great deals have already happened.

I still pray we move Lebda and something for Afiniganov. 800k salary should be doable now that Malts is gone.

I know Holland said he didn't want to risk thining the defense, but our forwards are now thinner then the defense. Meech, Tolf, and Janik should be enough to cover Lilja and Lebda depth wise.

This is the only trade that makes sense every way around, and I think this is the only trade that could happen. I hope it does happen.

Otherwise I might just take a nap.

Ummm...okay, which would be the equivalent of packaging him with Abdelkader then. Unless you think Abdelkader is way too important to our future for us give up <_<

I'd rather keep Abby, but I suppose to get you have to give

I forgot that we actually have 4 defensemen estentially fighting for that spot. Meech/Ericsson/Lebda/ AND Tollefsen. You're saying Holland can't muster up sending ONE away? Seriously?

Edited by ShanahanMan

Guest Crymson

As far as I know, that still wouldn't produce enough cap space. In any event, OMG, we should TOTALLY have made that trade, you know... Holland was crazy not to make it, because it would have made ShanahanMan feel excited!!!!!!

Edited by Crymson

Jordan who? *looks on TSN*

2009/09/17 Will continue training camp with Hartford (AHL).

2009/05/05 Signed by the New York Rangers.

2008/04/14 Re-assigned to Hartford (AHL).

2008/04/09 Re-assigned to Charlotte (ECHL).

2008/01/25 Re-assigned to Hartford (AHL).

2008/01/21 Re-assigned to Charlotte (ECHL).

2007/12/29 Re-assigned to Hartford (AHL).

2007/11/05 Re-assigned to Charlotte (ECHL).

2007/09/18 Assigned to Hartford (AHL).

2007/06/12 Signed as a free agent by the New York Rangers/Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL).