• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Friday Practice Update (interesting)

Rate this topic

LTIR could be used over the Oly break and just to get Lilja in the lineup on Saturday. The player on LTIR would be eligible to return soon after the Oly break ended at which point a player or more would need to be moved.

Why have Lilja play one game in the NHL only to go back to the AHL for the break? I still say were putting too much into this.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Why have Lilja play one game in the NHL only to go back to the AHL for the break? I still say were putting too much into this.

He can't go back to the AHL. His condition stint is done.

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

What's this LTIR talk?

The way it's just brushed over "they weren't skating" without further comment makes me think it's nothing big.. maybe they just needed a day off?

God I hope so anyway. A long-term injury to either of them, especially Pav, would most likely be what finally kills our playoff hopes. And don't even mention the word trade..

I don't think Datsyuk would be traded under any circumstances. Which might mean injury...which means no playoffs (unless we have a blockbuster trade.

If Datsyuk goes on long-term, Flip could be traded with someone else to bring in someone to help carry the team into the playoffs until Datsyuk comes back. THat would be logical, would it not?

Guest Howard He Do It?!
What's this LTIR talk?

The way it's just brushed over "they weren't skating" without further comment makes me think it's nothing big.. maybe they just needed a day off?

God I hope so anyway. A long-term injury to either of them, especially Pav, would most likely be what finally kills our playoff hopes. And don't even mention the word trade..

Bob McKenzie reported that the Wings are going to be putting a player on LTIR. He's not one to report rumor.

Guest micah
LTIR could be used over the Oly break and just to get Lilja in the lineup on Saturday. The player on LTIR would be eligible to return soon after the Oly break ended at which point a player or more would need to be moved.

Fil and Dats are both playing in the Olympics, at least as far as we know. I hope the Wings are an honest enough organisation not to place a player healthy enough for Olympic play on LTIR. If either of them is put on reserve, I hope it's because they're really injured. Do not read that as "I hope they're really injured", I hope that they're both healthy as can be.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Fil and Dats are both playing in the Olympics, at least as far as we know. I hope the Wings are an honest enough organisation not to place a player healthy enough for Olympic play on LTIR. If either of them is put on reserve, I hope it's because they're really injured. Do not read that as "I hope they're really injured", I hope that they're both healthy as can be.

You have to report to the NHL with medical evidence of why that player should be put on LTIR. There is no funny business.

Isn't it more likely that Eaves or Kronwall will be put on LTIR? I don't see what could have happened in the OT or Shootout against SJ that would make Pav or Fil require LTIR..

Their feelings got hurt?

Isn't it more likely that Eaves or Kronwall will be put on LTIR? I don't see what could have happened in the OT or Shootout against SJ that would make Pav or Fil require LTIR..

Eaves+May is still only $1 million so it wouldn't be enough. Kronwall would cover May so they wouldn't bother waiving him.

Bob McKenzis report was that someone was going on LTI possibly .. Fil looked like s*** last night and did receive some punishment .. kinda makes me believe hes going on LTI .. and a side note wtf does LTI stand for?

Bob McKenzis report was that someone was going on LTI possibly .. Fil looked like s*** last night and did receive some punishment .. kinda makes me believe hes going on LTI .. and a side note wtf does LTI stand for?

long term injury

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Long Term Injury

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Again, Flip, Kronwall, or Datsyuk on LTI would not necessitate putting Brad May on waivers. The cap relief would be enough from any one of those guys to cover Lilja and some...

Regardless he would still need to be moved once everyone is back and healthy.

Eaves LTIR + May to waivers + Lebda trade for picks would create enough room for Lilja.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Kronwall is most likely going on LTIR.

His injury has sounded worse than what they originally said.

NHL Live reporting that he is playing tomorrow.