• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pavel Hossyukstrom

Chelios police video

Rate this topic

cheli looked fine and sounded fine to me. cop seemed like some small dick motherf***er on a power trip...like 90% of cops are. OH!...if your the average person and you drink 2 drinks...guess what- your gonna be over the legal limit...don't believe me?.. get a breathalizer..btw.. i don't drink, nor do i think people should drink and drive.

cheli looked fine and sounded fine to me. cop seemed like some small dick motherf***er on a power trip...like 90% of cops are. OH!...if your the average person and you drink 2 drinks...guess what- your gonna be over the legal limit...don't believe me?.. get a breathalizer..btw.. i don't drink, nor do i think people should drink and drive.

yeah I agree. They've dropped the limit so much it's ridiculous! But it was still funny watching our former defenseman having to do this s***!

yeah I agree. They've dropped the limit so much it's ridiculous! But it was still funny watching our former defenseman having to do this s***!

Ya... it's ridiculous to not be allowed to drive while you are impaired. What a shame that everyone isn't allowed to jeopardize the safety of others with no regard. People should be allowed to drive around 2 ton chunks of metal without having to worry about being responsible for their actions. This country sucks.

Ya... it's ridiculous to not be allowed to drive while you are impaired. What a shame that everyone isn't allowed to jeopardize the safety of others with no regard. People should be allowed to drive around 2 ton chunks of metal without having to worry about being responsible for their actions. This country sucks.

Don't take the bait!

cheli looked fine and sounded fine to me. cop seemed like some small dick motherf***er on a power trip...like 90% of cops are.

couldn't disagree more. Cheli obviously wasn't "fine". He couldn't stand on one leg for more than a few seconds. The cop seemed pretty cool, just doing his job. Only thing I dislike is that they have to cuff him behind his back. First of all I don't see why cuffs are even necessary if you don't think the guy might be a threat, and if you're gonna cuff him atleast do it with the hands in front.

Stupid thing to do by Cheli. It was sad listening to him begging the cop to let it slide. But I have no sympathy for drunk drivers. Especially not rich ones, that can easily afford to get a cab.

I guess you weren't watching the same video as I was.

couldn't disagree more. Cheli obviously wasn't "fine". He couldn't stand on one leg for more than a few seconds. The cop seemed pretty cool, just doing his job. Only thing I dislike is that they have to cuff him behind his back. First of all I don't see why cuffs are even necessary if you don't think the guy might be a threat, and if you're gonna cuff him atleast do it with the hands in front.

Stupid thing to do by Cheli. It was sad listening to him begging the cop to let it slide. But I have no sympathy for drunk drivers. Especially not rich ones, that can easily afford to get a cab.

Chelly shoulda put his skates on and tried that!! XD!! But honestly I don't agree with what Chelly did and nobody should drink and drive. I was just saying before in that the limits for them to charge you for a DUI are BS!! in most states. You can barely finish one beer before you're over the stupid limit. I mean c'mon really? I've driven impaired before and almost everyone has in their lifetime. You say you haven't you're a liar!!!

Edited by Pavel Hossyukstrom

He wasn't that drunk. I feel bad for the guy. Those field sobriety tests are a joke...I can't pass them when I am sober, and I bet a lot of the holier than thou crowd couldn't either. Christ, most elderly people, people who have physical disabilities, are sick and are on any kind of over the counter medication or are just plain tired couldn't pass those field sobriety tests either. How about tossing them in jail too? Anybody who drinks at all has driven drunk (drunk being defined as over the ridiculously low .08 limit). The cops had the option of giving him a one block ride home and instead chose to raise revenue for their municipality.

I've driven impaired before and almost everyone has in their lifetime. You say you haven't you're a liar!!!

Anybody who drinks at all has driven drunk

..uhhh WHAT??

maybe things are different in the US than over here, but I don't know anyone who thinks it's okay to drive after even one beer. You just don't do it.

Most people I know even try to stay away from driving the whole next day after a night out, as you should because the alcohol takes a while to leave your system.

Driving drunk is one of the most idiotic things you can do and I'm appalled you guys are trying to defend it.

..uhhh WHAT??

maybe things are different in the US than over here, but I don't know anyone who thinks it's okay to drive after even one beer. You just don't do it.

Most people I know even try to stay away from driving the whole next day after a night out, as you should because the alcohol takes a while to leave your system.

Driving drunk is one of the most idiotic things you can do and I'm appalled you guys are trying to defend it.

You would be amazed at what lengths people in this country will go in order to validate drinking and driving. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

What's worse is I know several people who have had multiple DUI's (I'm talking 3,4,5...6!!!) and still aren't in jail. This country is in the stoneage when it comes to driving under the influence.

Edited by Broken 16

..uhhh WHAT??

You don't know anyone who drives after one beer? :ph34r:

Not driving at all the next day? Where do you live... the Vatican?

Anyways, drunk driving is bad - but .08 is too low.

Guest mindfly

Why doesn't he answer the cop on how much he had "I don't know what to answer to that" chelios says every time.. wtf?

Btw if you americans think 0.8 is low, try zero tollerance in sweden and most of europe.. :P

Edited by mindfly

You don't know anyone who drives after one beer? :ph34r:

Not driving at all the next day? Where do you live... the Vatican?

Anyways, drunk driving is bad - but .08 is too low.

It's bad enough that you guys get your driver license at 16 (way too soon), now I hear that everyone drives drunk as well.

It's bad enough that you guys get your driver license at 16 (way too soon), now I hear that everyone drives drunk as well.

Pump the brakes. Let's not generalize too much. There are A LOT of very responsible people in this country. Unfortunately, the only people that get recognized are the dip s***s that do drive drunk. Nobody talks about the large chunk that do the right thing. They are just called liars. Lol.

I agree on the 16, and that is changing...

But 1 beer gets you drunk??

Pump the brakes. Let's not generalize too much. There are A LOT of very responsible people in this country. Unfortunately, the only people that get recognized are the dip s***s that do drive drunk. Nobody talks about the large chunk that do the right thing. They are just called liars. Lol.

Go in to any bar in any evening and I'd say over 70% of those people will be driving drunk that night. In fact, for every drunk driver caught... 5,000 go undetected.

Now I agree that .08 is probably a little too low (either that or cell phone use should also be illegal), but Chelly was clearly over that. If I were to guess, I'd put him at over .15. The judge was very irresponsible for throwing the charge out.

I agree on the 16, and that is changing...

But 1 beer gets you drunk??

Yeah 1 beer pretty much starts to get you drunk.

Now drunk doesn't have to mean that you can't stand up straight and have double-vision. Long before you even really know it yourself, the alcohol starts to affect your senses and your reaction times.

It's not that it's impossible to drive from point A to point B after having 1-2 beers. But if there's a situation where you have to do a split-second decision those beers may be difference between reacting fast enough or not. 99% of the time you'll probably be ok when you drive after having a beer. But maybe that other 1% you're not okay.

Also if you start to think "oh, I just had 1 beer, I'm fine" there's a high probability that you'll soon think you can drive just fine after 2 beers, then 3, and so on.. where do you draw the line?

I know people who have lost their lives because of drunk driving or drunk drivers and that's why I can't stand when people try to justify it in anyway..

Guest mindfly

Sidenote: One swedish beer is normally ateast 5.2alc% 0.5Litre (dunno how many oz and them f***ed up measurements) possibly up to 7.5alc% (some even 10-13%) while the strongest american beer in a club/pub/bar is like 4.5alc%

Edited by mindfly