• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/13 GDT: Senators 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Lets hope they come out and play like they did in SJ, only with the result they deserve. These are MUST WIN games imo.

Really the only reason I could see for us losing to SJ was that Nabokov was nearly unstoppable. We were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him and he only let in 2. Granted, I watched the replay on FSN since I was actually there, and within a couple of minutes, there were like 5 shots on him that were just soft wristers or easy stops, but still. 52 shots on goal with only 2 going in is regoddamndiculous.

Hopefully we can beat the Senators but they've been on fire for some strange reason all of a sudden.

Funny how Kronwall can play in the last game before the Olympics....wow what a coincidence in that timing, I'd go all in on Flip playing if the Olympics were two weeks away...This s*** bothers me. Where is the priority? I can't believe that the organization endorses it.

I know I am negative and bitter, you do not need to tell me.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
Really the only reason I could see for us losing to SJ was that Nabokov was nearly unstoppable. We were throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him and he only let in 2. Granted, I watched the replay on FSN since I was actually there, and within a couple of minutes, there were like 5 shots on him that were just soft wristers or easy stops, but still. 52 shots on goal with only 2 going in is regoddamndiculous.

Hopefully we can beat the Senators but they've been on fire for some strange reason all of a sudden.

I know, that was my point. (Sorry if you're agreeing with me, but the fact that you started your post with Really instead of some sort of confirmation makes me think you misread my post)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Come on boys... Lets get R done!!!!!!

Cant take another loss....

Edited by Hockeytown_Ryan

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The forum is going to ******* suck for the entire Oly break if the Wings don't win tonight.

I'm going to go with the safe bet: Shooutout loss after blowikng a lead.

I just don't see the Wings coming out with any energy in this. I never predict Wings losses, but maybe I'm just getting used to them losing. I don't see any reason for them to play hard tonight (in their minds) with the Olympic break. The Olympians don't want to get hurt and the others just want to get this first chunk of the season over and done with.

Tonight is a phone-in performance if there ever is one.

Let's hope they prove me wrong.

EDIT: I can't believe Osgood isn't going to start tonight. With the Olympic break, he'll be going what, two months without a start? How the hell is he supposed to stay sharp with starts so far apart? Not to mention that once theya ll come back Howard will be back to playing all the games because he'll be rested.

Poor Ozzie man.

Edited by VM1138

Ugh. Anyone watching the HNIC feed on DirecTV? I have a headache from the crazy vision they are experiencing. The color is fluctuating through the whole spectrum. ARGH! They better get this s*** fixed by puck drop.

Guest mindfly
Ugh. Anyone watching the HNIC feed on DirecTV? I have a headache from the crazy vision they are experiencing. The color is fluctuating through the whole spectrum. ARGH! They better get this s*** fixed by puck drop.

Pick the FS-D feed ;)

Guest Howard He Do It?!
Never mind. Stream is working.

You have to have a ustream account to log into chat.

Pick the FS-D feed ;)

Dude, don't you think I would if I could. DTV is only showing the HNIC feed on CBC as part of Center Ice. I'm in Texas, so just tuning into FSD is about as easy for me as it is for you in Sweden. :)

Just re-checked and sure enough, there is an FSD feed further down in the channel list. Weird. They almost always group the games together.

Thanks for the idiot-check. mindfly. :)

Edited by SliderJeff