• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/13 GDT: Senators 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

As of this very moment the Wings are in 8th!

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Everyone is holding their breath and a little shocked at how the Wings are playing I guess. It is very reminiscent of the past few years play.

Yeah, it is/was. They looked confident, aggressive, and creative with the puck. More traffic in front of the Bad Guys' net, and what, two deflection-type goals? Those have got to be some of my favorites. ^_^

Guest Howard He Do It?!
THANKS FOR WINNING THE ******* GAME! :thumbup:

Indeed. Now LGW won't meltdown over the break.

Amazing game. It made me feel happy to be a Wings fan.... Last again against the Sharks I was cussing up a storm at Buffalo Wild Wings (it was the chicken wings talking) and I felt like poop. Good to finish things on a good note before the break, hopefully the guys can stay healthy for the next couple of weeks so when March 1st rolls around we can start things off right.

It's sad how a win doesn't produce as much discussion as a loss. The advertisement companies on this site must love how the Wings are losing so much this year.

If I was able to watch the game I would definitely post what I thought they did well. I hope many people here do soon.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

The Wings dominated every aspect of play tonight. The defense looked good, minus Ericsson. Kronwall makes a big difference and helps Stuart to play better as well. The offense was absolutely dominate. Datsyuk looked like Datsyuk and Bert had great hands tonight. The PP was clicking and the PK looked strong. I hope this means the Detroit Red Wings are back.

I need to stay away from the GDT from now on. I closed it shortly before the puck dropped and we had perhaps our best overall game in over a month.

This should do wonders for the psyche of the non-olympic players, entering the break having not only won but dominating games like we know they can. Not to mention lifting the spirits of this board, I don't even want to think about the amount of negativity, venom, and mudslinging that would have ensued had this game gone differently.

Here's hoping no one gets hurt in the Olympics (and that Franzen gets to play)

Yeah, it is/was. They looked confident, aggressive, and creative with the puck. More traffic in front of the Bad Guys' net, and what, two deflection-type goals? Those have got to be some of my favorites. ^_^

That's the thing, we know they can do it, they just have to do it more often! This is not a team that should be losing. Today brought back some pride.

My streak continues...

if I watch, Wings lose.

If I don't watch, the Wings are now a perfect 4-0 in the past month.

:nonono: :D:mellow:

Well i hope you will understand why I can no longer allow you to watch games this season.

You are a Buck Eye Fan... What did you expect? :lol:

And it's exactly the opposite with the football teams lately.

I was traveling for both the Purdue and USC games this year and especially for the USC game, I didn't even have a radio broadcast to listen too.

The 3 Browns games I was able to watch on TV this year they won (pittspuke, Buffalo and Kansas City)

I don't get too many Wings games down here in Ohio, so I'll just stop looking for them via internet stream :D

Good to see Nik back tonight. And Johan is looking good.

Nice thought - Pasha is now 9th on the list of all-time Wings scorers...and he's only 29 points away from 600 career points. That's not bad. Next on the list is Brendan Shanahan. It might take Pasha a bit to pass Shanny, but it's doable.

Guest Four

From what I saw in highlights, Pasha looked absolutely awesome!

Too bad he couldn't capitalize on his dangles!