• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Russia vs Latvia

Rate this topic

Guest zackmorris
i was expecting a blow out, and thus far Latvia hasnt been outplayed that badly. I know Russia is just getting used to playing with eachother so i wont look to far into it but damn its only 3-0 at the start of the 2nd. Expecting big scoring the rest of the way. Atleast an Ovie hat trick

Latvia hasn't been in this at all. Barely even with all their powerplays.

Latvia hasn't been in this at all. Barely even with all their powerplays.

sorry, but i was expecting a HUGE 1st period by Russia, not just 3 goals. thats all i was tryin to say. I wasnt trying to imply that Latvia was playing well or in this game by any means, i just had HUGE hopes for Russia and think they are capable of WAYYYYYYY more especially against Latvia

By "hopes for Russia" i mean high expectations. I still root for, and want USA to win the gold. USA. USA. USA. USA. But if they dont then ill root for USA and the swedes over Russia, even if i love Dats

Edited by Hank Dats 'N Homer

Dats is supposed to play defense so OV and Semin can provide offense. It's more like...

You may get 9302420958209 takeaways now, Dats.

But I have Ovie down for 47293473280957239847398275390285430 goals. And Semin is penciled in for 6947329478392746876389274 goals. So, in comparison what I'm asking of Pavel is not really that much.

i was expecting a blow out, and thus far Latvia hasnt been outplayed that badly. I know Russia is just getting used to playing with eachother so i wont look to far into it but damn its only 3-0 at the start of the 2nd. Expecting big scoring the rest of the way. Atleast an Ovie hat trick

Canada didn't score in the first and ended up winning 8-0.