• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Behind Enemy Lines in CO

There's Gonna Be a Fight!

Rate this topic

Sports broadcasters like to disagree with each other.

Roenick is a tool too so it doesn't surprise me to disagree with everything Milbury says, even if Milbury doesn't know what he is talking about half the time. Ovechkin only does well because of Backstrom? Really?

Guest zackmorris

Roenick is a tool too so it doesn't surprise me to disagree with everything Milbury says, even if Milbury doesn't know what he is talking about half the time. Ovechkin only does well because of Backstrom? Really?

Sports broadcasters are paid to disagree with eachother.

But I can see Roenick having a genuine dislike for him. He's a stupid ****** bag who doesn't know s*** about hockey, and that's as delicately as I can put it. Anyone with a low tolerance for dips***tery would lose it trying to coexist with that man. He's a blowhard in the same vein as Brian Burke and should have someone tell him off now and again to keep him in line.

Edited by zackmorris

It's their job to disagree with each other. And when Crosby's name gets brought up every 5 seconds by the broadcasting crew, it wouldn't surprise me if Roenick flipped his lid a little bit.

How can anyone say Milbury doesn't know about hockey?

Doesn't anyone remember the great Islanders teams when he was the GM? What about all the great prospects the Islanders drafted (and then traded)?

Ok, enough with the sarcasm, Milbury is a hockey idiot.

It's their job to disagree with each other. And when Crosby's name gets brought up every 5 seconds by the broadcasting crew, it wouldn't surprise me if Roenick flipped his lid a little bit.

Roenick hates Canadians, so that doesn't surprise me. I want to see Milbury talk about how great a coach Babcock is just for Reonick's reaction.

Roenick hates Canadians, so that doesn't surprise me. I want to see Milbury talk about how great a coach Babcock is just for Reonick's reaction.

Fair enough.

Once, just once with some consistency though, I'd like to hear these guys talk about how other Canadians, that's other Canadians, can take over a game. Because they sure have plenty on the roster outside of NHL's Saviour that are capable of doing so.

Joe Thornton

Jarmone Iginla

Ryan Getzlaf

Rick Nash

etc.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Roenick is a damn s***bag, Serious! I hate people like him...the stereotypical egotistic american *******! (I'm not picking a fight with the American public as a whole but during these games I've REALLY noticed that alot of the states athletes really need to take it down a notch)

Roenick is a damn s***bag, Serious! I hate people like him...the stereotypical egotistic american *******! (I'm not picking a fight with the American public as a whole but during these games I've REALLY noticed that alot of the states athletes really need to take it down a notch)

Like who, for instance?

In Roenick's defense I think Milbury has been by far the bigger douchebag (and i've seen every match thus far). If Roenick is pro-Ovechkin, then Milbury finds fault with the logic saying Ovechkin isn't a winner.... Couple games later Roenick gives Backstrom credit for being a good fit with Ovechkin and Milbury says Ovie would be the man anywhere.... Pick a side of the damn fence and stay on it Milbury.

Like who, for instance?

I don't know names :unsure: but example being the female moguls, the girl that got bronze~which is awesome she got bronze she certainly earned it!!~but it "grinds my gears" when Athletes stand up there and scream stupid s***, jump up and down, fist pump and look simply ridiculous!

Dont get me wrong I love celebrations but I'm the kind of dude that thinks a true champion is a modest and humble one! But hey I should probably relax and to each is own lol

On another note...Shaun White is a ******* machine I remember this cat when he was 6 looking up to Terje! Wow he certainly learned alot from Mr. Haakonsen fo sho!

Roenick needs to pick a fight with his wardrobe manager first. Just looking at that mustard checkerboard gave me a headache.

He dresses like that so when he finally looses his s*** and punches Milbury in the face, the blood doesn't ruin a nice coat.