• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Behind Enemy Lines in CO

There's Gonna Be a Fight!

Rate this topic

I don't know names :unsure: but example being the female moguls, the girl that got bronze~which is awesome she got bronze she certainly earned it!!~but it "grinds my gears" when Athletes stand up there and scream stupid s***, jump up and down, fist pump and look simply ridiculous!

Dont get me wrong I love celebrations but I'm the kind of dude that thinks a true champion is a modest and humble one! But hey I should probably relax and to each is own lol

On another note...Shaun White is a ******* machine I remember this cat when he was 6 looking up to Terje! Wow he certainly learned alot from Mr. Haakonsen fo sho!

Now you're just nit-picking for no reason. It's the Olympics. This is a once in a lifetime chance for a lot of these athletes, so if they actually win a medal they can celebrate any damn way they want. It's not just because they happen to be from the U.S.

Roenick needs to take a shower if he wants to be on national TV covering these events...he looked like a greasy homeless guy they picked up outside the studio to come in and argue with Milbury.

I don't know names :unsure: but example being the female moguls, the girl that got bronze~which is awesome she got bronze she certainly earned it!!~but it "grinds my gears" when Athletes stand up there and scream stupid s***, jump up and down, fist pump and look simply ridiculous!

Dont get me wrong I love celebrations but I'm the kind of dude that thinks a true champion is a modest and humble one! But hey I should probably relax and to each is own lol

On another note...Shaun White is a ******* machine I remember this cat when he was 6 looking up to Terje! Wow he certainly learned alot from Mr. Haakonsen fo sho!

I figured this is exactly what you were talking about when you brought that up because I noticed it too. It probably got to me because the girl in 3rd was waiving her flag and screaming like right in the Canadian girl's face.

Now you're just nit-picking for no reason. It's the Olympics. This is a once in a lifetime chance for a lot of these athletes, so if they actually win a medal they can celebrate any damn way they want. It's not just because they happen to be from the U.S.

well if I am indeed nit picking then just as they have the right to celebrate I have the right to nit pick...and YES it is because there from the USA! Did u see the juniors game a while ago when the States won? Look at every freakin goal scored in that game and watch the players reactions from either team!! I feel slightly embarrassed for people when they act this way, I was taught to not be a sore loser OR winner.

Edited by 13dangledangle

Guest zackmorris

I think it's just Milbury doing what he usually does-start arguments with everyone around him because no one near him will ever fight back. He rips the hell out of Pierre Macguire to the point where I even feel bad for Pierre, and I usually am annoyed by him.

Just this time he decided to push his luck and argue with a guy who clearly won't stand for his clueless bulls***.

well if I am indeed nit picking then just as they have the right to celebrate I have the right to nit pick...and YES it is because there from the USA! Did u see the juniors game a while ago when the States won? Look at every freakin goal scored in that game and watch the players reactions from either team!! I feel slightly embarrassed for people when they act this way, I was taught to not be a sore loser OR winner.

So there is a bunch of kids playing the biggest game they have ever played, and are probably having the time of their lives to. They score some goals and celebrate. Good, their obviously having a great time. No reason to cut them down because of it.

And another web site picks up on this:

http://deadspin.com/5474286/mike-milburys-...s-international

lol Milbury is always sucking Crosbys balls. Here is another video of his bias. The best part is how Ovechkin made him eat his words.

He is such a homer for him its ******* pathetic.

Roenick should KO Milbury so we dont have to listen to anymore of his stupidity.

Yea take the Jamaican sprinter last Olympics, he celebrated the last 30 yrds of his sprint when he won gold. It was crazy so it's not just USA

Roenick rules. Am I the last hockey fan on earth who still likes the guy?

I love Roenick. I grew up watching him in Chicago. He was the closest thing to Ovechkin before Ovechkin played. I love how him and Milbury don't like each other. Seems like Milbury hates everybody though, don't know why. It's good to hear some honest commentary in the intermissions. NBC should just boot the other two guys and give Roenick the floor.

Roenick Rules.

Guest zackmorris
Which is why I loathe both the NFL, and NBA.

I love football but man oh man, you'd think a tackle for a loss in the NFL just won that guy the Superbowl MVP. The amount of celebrating is ridiculous. It's to the point where a guy like Chad Johnson builds his whole rep around it when he's not even that great a player. To some of them it's attention-***** theatre and to others, it's still pretty stupid looking.

I love football but man oh man, you'd think a tackle for a loss in the NFL just won that guy the Superbowl MVP. The amount of celebrating is ridiculous. It's to the point where a guy like Chad Johnson builds his whole rep around it when he's not even that great a player. To some of them it's attention-***** theatre and to others, it's still pretty stupid looking.

I pray that that garbage never reaches the NHL. Its the last sport that hasn't gotten completely engulfed in egos but i dont know how much longer it can hold out.

Guest zackmorris

Hockey players usually have the charisma of rocks. I think we'll be ok for awhile.

From the looks of his hair I'd say he's a "Dapper Dan" man.

Milbury is an idiot.

Roenick is a damn s***bag, Serious! I hate people like him...the stereotypical egotistic american *******! (I'm not picking a fight with the American public as a whole but during these games I've REALLY noticed that alot of the states athletes really need to take it down a notch)

I'll take the bait. Go f*** yourself? Twice?

102123-158569-fighting-american_large.jpg

I'll take the bait. Go f*** yourself? Twice?

102123-158569-fighting-american_large.jpg

I love the pic!!! Don't worry the Canadians are just threatened that the US is getting as good as them at hockey... BTW Michigan is phenominal! 6 Olympions on team USA!!!

Guest ZetterbergFourty

These guys are both clowns.

JR will squirt him with a fake flower before anyone gets popped in the jaw.

From the looks of his hair I'd say he's a "Dapper Dan" man.

Milbury is an idiot.

Nope, it's Fop.

And by the way, thank you for the best laugh I've had in a while. The "O Brother" reference was perfect.

Edited by Kira