• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lidstromboli

BABCOCK SUXX!1!1

Rate this topic

The Norwegian commentaters said during Canada-Norway that, "The Canadian fans are not going to start booing or turning on their country just because it stays 0-0"

Ha Ha Ha, That's the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

Have you guys considered that maybe it WAS a mistake by Babcock to bench Iginla, who scored a hat trick the previous game and had great chemistry with Crosby during?

Just because it isn't pro-Babcock doesn't mean it is anti-Wings or stupid.

I like Babcock but that was another sad display of coaching. He stuck with the Sharks' top line with game breakers like Iginla and Crosby playing second fiddle. In the end, it was one of those two who saved his ass. At least he give him another go. Anybody would have done that though (except for the Russian coach).

Guest Lidstromboli

oh i agree that benching iginla is stupid, and that his comments about iginla "not being here to score goals" or whatever makese zero sense. but people don't really know why babcock benched him and are passing judgment awfully quick :shrug:

I like Babcock but that was another sad display of coaching. He stuck with the Sharks' top line with game breakers like Iginla and Crosby playing second fiddle. In the end, it was one of those two who saved his ass. At least he give him another go. Anybody would have done that though (except for the Russian coach).

Maybe he hates cindy as much as a bunch of us do and he just doesn't want him to look any gooder.

Have you guys considered that maybe it WAS a mistake by Babcock to bench Iginla, who scored a hat trick the previous game and had great chemistry with Crosby during?

Just because it isn't pro-Babcock doesn't mean it is anti-Wings or stupid.

Yeah I didn't really agree with it but I'm not sure what else he could do except to just try things out, although I thought he should've benched Getzlaf instead of Iginla.

Guest zackmorris

He benched Iginla because he needs Iggy to be physical. There are more guys who can score than can be a physical presence at forward and Iggy didn't do as he was told.

Iggy also didn't question the punishment. Even if it was the wrong decision, you do as you're told. And I'm not going to question the man I believe to be the best coach since Bowman left. Because it makes sense-Iggy can score, but so can pretty much the entire team. But not everyone can be the sandpaper player that is going to be so valuable in such a condensed tournament.

"Iginla is by far Canada's best winger" :lol: Nash and Heatley are both better

You would seriously take Nash or Heater over Iggy? Really? I don't see it. Wait was that sarcasm, sorry I'm slow. Thats what happens at the bar.

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24