• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Lidstromboli

Ryan Miller

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Get Miller and red wings would go far in the playoffs even with an off year like this...

I'm obviously not too happy with the content, but the OP is hilarious. It's okay, Canada will beat Germany today, and once that happens, it'll be like Canada/USA never took place! Whole new ball game my friends, whole new ball game.

Guest mindfly
Didn't he allow 3 goals against Canada? If I was Ron Wilson I'd start Tim Thomas next game.

The real god is Lundqvist, 2 games 2 shutouts.

And Canada isn't a liiiiiiittle bit better than Finland and Germany? :rolleyes:

2games 2 shutouts... 3posts... as well :P

Edited by mindfly

According to the standings, Finland is better than Canada, but you're right Germany isn't very good.

Truth is the US haven't faced any really good teams yet. And since they get an easy Quarter they'll only run into some trouble in the semi against Finland/Czech.

Guest mindfly

Haven't faced any good teams you say? they grinded out a win against canada with alot of luck tbh. Canada is still the best team and the team to beat and will probably win gold anyways now that Brodeur is out of the net whom basically was the only "error" against the americans.

Miller is still god, but Canada will probably win the gold.

Edited by mindfly

Guest Four

Not with Thorton, Perry, Neidermayer, Pronger, Brodeur, Marleau and other chokers

Guest mindfly
Not with Thorton, Perry, Neidermayer, Pronger, Brodeur, Marleau and other chokers

Don't worry friend, nieds and pronger will get less icetime, brodeur is out of the net luongto to replace, thornton and marleau.. yeah probably chokers.. but they will fix the getzlaf&perry line cause staal will move up with crosby and iginla. Getzlaf+Nash is usually gold, i would have liked to add Heatley on there they were great in teh 08 world championship in quebec.

Edited by mindfly

You gotta love a Michigan boy standing on his head in front of the world!! Along with 3 of the U.S.'s 5 goals coming off of the sticks of Michiganians, where would Team USA be without the hockey greatness of the mitten!!!

It's "Michiganders".