Hank is missing a tooth!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 MannyK

MannyK

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Location:Brookline, MA (formerly Clinton Township / Ann Arbor, MI)

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:06 PM

http://video.nhl.com...i...69&catid=-6
Let's Go Wings!

#2 dat's sick

dat's sick

Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,335 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

He has a fake tooth that he puts in off the ice, don't know why he doesn't have it there..

Most hockey players don't have many of their real teeth left at the end of their careers.

#3 Pavel Hossyukstrom

Pavel Hossyukstrom

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (dat's sick @ February 23, 2010 - 12:11PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He has a fake tooth that he puts in off the ice, don't know why he doesn't have it there..

Most hockey players don't have many of their real teeth left at the end of their careers.

Except for Cindy biggrin.gif
Champions are made of metal!!

#4 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:18 PM

Does this mean his wife is available??
Posted Image

#5 F.Michael

F.Michael

Old School Dynamic Duo

• HoF Booster
  • 7,565 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (dat's sick @ February 23, 2010 - 01:11PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It wouldn't be hockey if they didn't miss a few chicklets hockeysmile.gif

- There's another good pic of Killer without his front teeth that appeared in an issue of Sports Illustrated.

'Evolution' created by Offsides

#6 micah

micah

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:47 PM

You can't see it OP, but I'm wearing a shocked expresion on my face since learning that Hank doesn't have all of his teeth. Jaw on the floor.
"It was pretty interesting," said Detroit coach Mike Babcock. "We had May in exhibition for a couple of games and no one gets hacked or whacked. When we don't have him, we get run. We don't have a team that twists off helmets at stoppages. You get tired of seeing it all the time. It's just nice when you get someone to look after that stuff."

#7 MannyK

MannyK

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (micah @ February 23, 2010 - 12:47PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't see it OP, but I'm wearing a shocked expresion on my face since learning that Hank doesn't have all of his teeth. Jaw on the floor.

you're hilarious!

but seriously, i only posted it here because I had never seen him with a missing front tooth... like when he does interviews with Red Wings Live and whatnot...
Let's Go Wings!

#8 cupforwings

cupforwings

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:00 PM

Apparently Ovechkin is mission one tooth, and it happened when he was playing basketball... go figure.

#9 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (MannyK @ February 23, 2010 - 11:57AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i only posted it here because I had never seen him with a missing front tooth... like when he does interviews with Red Wings Live and whatnot...

He lost a front tooth (or two) a few years back. Perhaps something happened to his fake tooth....it could be the same one he's missing.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#10 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,906 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:41 PM

He took a puck at practice when he wasn't wearing his mouthguard. He got scolded (lightly) for it by a trainer. He says he's learned his lesson.

#11 stevkrause

stevkrause

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 5,236 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

most players don't even wear their falsies all the time... it's the retired players that surprise me... once you're done with the game, get an implant, class it up a little *cough* Darren *cough*

All I have to say about Holland and our off-season:

Here in this thread

Here in this one as well

Here in this one too

and finally

Here

Holland is a damn good GM. period.

#12 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:19 PM

I think he had that same tooth missing a few years ago, but got it fixed. I guess the puck to the mouth knocked it out again. I know he has a bottom one missing too, but most players won't get their bottom teeth fixed since it doesn't really affect their smile/ speech. Like Bertuzzi for example.
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#13 MannyK

MannyK

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (wingnut40 @ February 23, 2010 - 04:19PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he had that same tooth missing a few years ago, but got it fixed. I guess the puck to the mouth knocked it out again. I know he has a bottom one missing too, but most players won't get their bottom teeth fixed since it doesn't really affect their smile/ speech. Like Bertuzzi for example.

are you being sarcastic? the bottom teeth missing with Bertuzzi definitely affects his speech... and he looks ridiculous IMO
Let's Go Wings!

#14 Winged_Wheeler

Winged_Wheeler

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

Zetterberg looks so gnarly.